It's Over Forever

It's Over Forever

A Poem by Hunny A.
"

Break Up Is Really Hard Specially When The Decision Is Out Of Your Hands

"

It’s All Over Now…
The Dreams We Were Drawing, The Plans We Were Building, It is All Gone With The Wind… In A Flash…
We Both Knew It’s Going To Be Over Sooner Or Later… But We Decided To Take The Tough Way… And Tried To Stay Together Through It All…
They Say Love Conquers It All, They Say Love Will Make Any Miracle To Keep Lovers Together…
And Yes, Words Are Easy To Say But Not Easy To Achieve…
We Were At Both Sides Of The World… We Tried To Struggle And To Keep Hope Alive! But It Didn’t Work Out… Distance Won This Game…
You Have All The Right To Walk Away… I Have A Busy Life, I Didn’t Have Time For Us… And You Were There Alone… Maybe What I Did Wasn’t Enough But I Did Try
You Have All My Respect… And Your Place In My Heart Is Always There… I Know There Is No Way Back…
But No One Will Fulfill Your Part In My Life…
You Should Know That While My Busy Moments You Were Always There And You Should Have Noticed That…
You’ll Leave A Whole In My Life… In My Nights You’ll Be Missed, In My Days You’ll Be Needed…
But Life Goes That Way And Being Apart Is The Only Solution For Both Of Us…
I Love You And I Always Will In My Secret Little Way!


© 2012 Hunny A.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on November 3, 2012
Last Updated on November 3, 2012

Author

Hunny A.
Hunny A.

Lebanon



About
Well I Am Studying To Be A Journalist Since I Think I Have Much Things To Spread To This World... I Love To Write It Is The Only Place Where My Emotions Are Pure! I Love Life And I Am Taking Advant.. more..

Writing
The First The First

A Story by Hunny A.


Temptations Temptations

A Story by Hunny A.