Chapter 1: Moving In

Chapter 1: Moving In

A Chapter by life in a ne/on tube
"

Kay moves into her new apartment.

"

     "Phew!" she exclaimed, pushing the last piece of furniture into place. Finally, after 3 days of hard work, Kay Beatrix and her boyfriend Jared had moved int otheir new apartment. (Well, technically it was her apartment; Jared was just helping. Plus, Kay didn't even own Apartment 123. It was only hers to rent.)

    

     "Thanks again, you were such a HUGE help," Kay said to Jared.

    

     "No problem," Jared replied. He walked over to Kay and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "But I gotta go. I'm gonna be late for class."

    

     "S'okay," she said, shrugging. They hugged each other, then Jared left.

    

     Kay plopped down on her red-leather couch and sighed. She looked at the clock on her cell phone. 7:00 PM. In her standards, 7 o'clock wasn't late at all, but when you're exhausted from moving heavy furniture for 3 days, any time of day can feel like midnight. She changed into her crappy t-shirt and sweatpants, brushed her teeth, and went to bed.



© 2010 life in a ne/on tube


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on October 26, 2010
Last Updated on November 25, 2010


Author

life in a ne/on tube
life in a ne/on tube

OH



About
Hey, just call me Kelsi! One word that pretty much sums me up: WEIRD. My friends are insane. I like to read, play video games, write (obviously), and play my piano. MUSIC CAN SAVE YOU, AND DON'T L.. more..

Writing