Fortunes

Fortunes

A Poem by IAmGhost120
"

How do we ever know which path to take in life? In the end, we must all face reality and choose whether or not to turn away and accept the hand of Fate.

"

Three lines

Circle the sun

A brilliant spark

Life.

 

Three paths fork

But which to take?

Not knowing that,

In the end,

They circle and meet

Once again.

© 2012 IAmGhost120


Author's Note

IAmGhost120
I wrote this when contemplating the course of my life.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Lee
Humans spend a rather large amount of time contemplating about who they are and what their role is on this physical plane. They appear to be desperate in their need to offer their life To this physical human existence. They wish to leave their mark and be of use.

Despite the struggle which comes from figuring out where they wish to put full effort & energy, it matters not. At least, not individually. As to all who enter will eventually have to leave.

I enjoyed your poem, a very thought provoking piece.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I liked this poem. It's incredible to me that you provoke so much thought from the reader with so few words.
NICELY DONE.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is a very good poem for someone who is in the oath of determining what to do with their life. very good poem.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 28, 2012

Author

IAmGhost120
IAmGhost120

About
So. You wanna know stuff about me, huh. Well, I'm a human, and I'm alive. I live on Planet Earth, which is in the Milky Way, and I live on a large landmass surrounded by ocean. I have a nose, two .. more..

Writing
Clay Clay

A Story by IAmGhost120