Shattering the Fake Image of Perfection

Shattering the Fake Image of Perfection

A Poem by That.Misfit.
"

Not a poem, just truth of perfect that will get you thinking with a slight bit of comedy broken down to keep the attention of teens because no one will listen to me if I sound like a professor.

"
Okay think about it like this...
Let's say perfection is trying your hardest, doing your best, honesty, etc., etc., more corny stuff
We have this distorted idea of it [[insert sarcastic thanks to society, expectations, bullies, and such here.]] We all want to be perfection, but we don't see some of us already are. So they get greedy, which is bad. And want to be better which is canceling everything else out until none of us are even 'good.' We're all gonna be freakin evil or something.
Since this generation is someday going to rule the world and the old one will die, it won't go well if we're not even 'good'. Then the whole world explodes because of 1- war and destroying ourselves slowly through bombing, starvation, greed and poverty, or 2- they stop making Oreos.
ORR we could save the world, accept we're human and just BE perfection.. Your choice.
The fate of Oreos is in your hands..and the world. Yeah, almost forgot about that one. But yeah. You get the point.

© 2013 That.Misfit.


Author's Note

That.Misfit.
Not a poem, just truth of perfect that will get you thinking with a slight bit of comedy broken down to keep the attention of teens because no one will listen to me if I sound like a professor.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on January 13, 2013
Last Updated on January 13, 2013
Tags: perfection, perfection is fake, doing your best, trying hardest, honesty, evil, Oreos, world exploding, not really a poem, poverty, greed, consequences

Author

That.Misfit.
That.Misfit.

Yeah-no, get out of my business.



About
Me? ..young, misunderstood, awkward, odd, mature, human, and a misfit. The end.. Good story right? BEFORE you click out of here, listen to this: Don't complain about not being heard, if you're not wi.. more..

Writing