Sneezes and Eric

Sneezes and Eric

A Chapter by Helen

His arm snaked around my waist as we walked up the sand beach. I quickly blushed and panicked so I pushed his arm off and ran towards the place where we were sitting at was, but me being me, I tripped over my own foot and fell face down into the sand.

I heard his musical laughter from close behind me, causing my face to turn even.redder than it was and I pulled myself up off the floor and brushed the sand off my scowling face. 

Why did I have to like a jerk like him who only laughed at the fact that I fell and not even help me? 

I heard him catch up to me and grab my arm to stop me.

"A-a-are you okay?" He asked between his laughs.

"No thanks to you." I snapped at him.

"Sorry but that was just too funny." He said, chuckling as he tried to calm down. "We should've recorded that!"

"No we shouldn't!" I snapped. "That was horrible!"

"But it was funny." He pointed out.

"Whatever." I grumbled. "Where's the food?"

"On the blanket, in the basket." He replied.

I carefully ran up to the basket and opened it, spilling the contents out on the blanket like a little kid pouring toys out of a bag.

I saw sandwiches and juice along with chips and dips pour out of the straw woven basket and instantly my mood brightened.

"Food!" I happily said.

"If I would've known that food was all it took to get on your good side then I would've carried food where ever I went." Zack mumbled as he took a seat beside me.

He reached for a sandwich but I smacked his hand away.

"Mine!" I cried.

"Come on Stacy! There's like 5 sandwiches!" Zack whined. "Give me one!"

"No." I replied, sticking my tongue at him.

"You seriously can't finish all that." He flatly said.

"Who says?" I asked, unwrapping my first sandwich.

I took a big bite out of it, devouring half the sandwich in one bite.

Zack made a face of mock horror and whispered "monster!"

"Its so yummy." I said with food in my mouth.

"Eat! Don't talk!" He ordered, covering his eyes in fake horror.

After I finished the first sandwich, I opened another one.

"Just one bite?" He begged me, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I sighed through my food and said "fine. But only one bite."

I held the sandwich up to his mouth and just as he was about to take a bite, I pulled it back and bit into it, grinning like a fool.

"Hey!" He complained.

"Hay is for horses." I replied through my full mouth.

He stuck his tongue out at me and I ignored it, finishing yet another sandwich and taking a sip of the juice. I tossed him a sandwich and he smiled happily, finishing it in two big bites. I downed another one before feeling too full to move.

"So... full..." I moaned, patting my stomach.

"Give me the last one!" He complained.

"I dunno," I said "these are pretty good. Too good for you."

"No they aren't!" He said, his eyes wide. "I'm twenty times better than it!"

He made a grab for it but I smacked his hand away.

"I want a bucket of water." I confirmed. 

"Huh?" He asked.

"Bucket. Of. Water." I slowly said, pointing to the neon green bucket sitting next to him in the sand.

He playfully scowled and quickly retrieved the water and came running back. He held it out to me and threw the water at him. His mouth opened in shock as the cold water dripped on him from head to toe and I stuck the sandwich in his mouth, smiling proudly.

He quickly ate the sandwich and grinned evily at me. I was about to ask Zack what he was smiling about when he hugged me out of no where, leaving me soaked as well. I stood there in shock for a minute before glaring at him and letting out a sneeze. 

This was going to be a long trip...

--------------------------------------------------------

"So you're not going to school anymore?" David asked, drinking yet another smoothie.

"I guess." I replied, stirring mine and let out a sneeze.

I had gotten a sneezing fit after the day at the beach and Zack has been worried about me all day.

"She's a lazy one." Zack casually said, joining the first smoothie trip of the year. "And bless you."

I didn't say anything and just glared at him.

"I know." David mumbled. "There was one time where I had to pour water on her to wake her up."

Zack let out a deep chuckle.

"I'll try that one day." He said.

"Hey!" I scolded. "That was a horrible day! He woke me up then found out that it was a Saturday so I had to change and go back to sleep."

This caused him to burst out laughing and I looked at David to see his eyes sparkling. 

"David." I said. "Does Zack know?"

David looked at me with a flat look and Zack looked between me and David with a confused look.

"Know what?" Zack asked.

"Its nothing." I said. "That is if David doesn't want to tell you..."

"What is it David?" Zack asked.

He sighed and looked at me then at Zack.

"I'm gay."

Zack sat in silence for awhile and I sneezed for the millionth time today. Then Zack scoffed.

"That's great!" He said. "And bless you."

"Huh?" David asked.

"All this time, I thought you and my wife here had a thing." Zack explained.

"Wait... So you're okay with it?" David asked.

"I'm perfectly fine with it." Zack replied.

"Woah." David said, leaning back in his seat in complete and utter shock. "Understanding, hot, smart, and funny!" He then turned to me. "Damn Stacy! You've got the whole package!"

"And more." Zack added with a smirk as he looked at me.

"Egoistic boys." I mumbled under my breath, letting out another sneeze.

"Is Stacy really moving to England after high school?" David asked after a moment of silence.

"Yup" Zack replied. "Actually, she could go anytime now since she's out of high school, but we wont get married until your high school term is over. Bless you Stacy."

"Oh." David quietly replied, putting us in another comfortable silence.

I finished my drink and got up to throw it away when Zack stopped me.

"I'll throw it away for you." He said.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Anything for you." He replied with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and he walked away with my cup.

"Are you going to my wedding?" I asked when I was sure that Zack was gone.

"If you want, but I don't have enough money for the ride." He replied.

I gave him a pointed look and said "I'm marrying the prince of England. I'll pay for your trip."

He smiled and Zack came walking up to us again with a drink in his hand. 

"Thought you'd like another drink." He said.

"Thanks." I replied, drinking my new one and letting out another sneeze.

"England doesn't have these." Zack told me. "And bless you."

"You don't have the power to bless me." I snapped then asked"How do people survive?"

"We breathe, eat, and drink." He replied.

I scowled and took a big gulp of the pineapple coconut smoothie, enjoying it.

"But if you do want a smoothie, you could always fly here and grab one to hang out with David and then fly home." He replied.

"Its too expensive." I replied, taking yet another sip.

"We have our own private jet. So it's free." He replied.

"How about we just hire someone from here to go back to England and make me smoothies?" I offered.

"That sounds like a great idea."

"Hello?" Davis asked. "I'm still here guys." He then looked down at the table and mumbled "make me feel like a third wheel."

"You aren't." I insisted, sneezing again. "Zack and I aren't even together."

"Hey!" Zack complained.

"Sorry, but I can't keep both of you guys happy at one time." I said, "and I like David more."

David smiled proudly and Zack crossed his arms with a pout and leaned back in his seat.

"Stac! Is that you?" A familiar voice asked.

I turned and saw Eric standing there grinning.

"Who's that hunk?" David muttered loud enough for me and Zack to hear as Eric walked closer.

Zack held back a laugh and I frowned a bit.

"It is you!" He happily said, pulling me off of my chair and hugging me.

"The one and only." I unenthusiasticly said.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at me with his light grey eyes. 

I stared in them for awhile, getting lost until I heard Zack clear his throat. I ripped my eyes from Eric and looked at Zack.

"Huh?" I asked, noticing that where Eric touched me was burning.

"Spacing out seems to be your habit." Zack said.

"No it isn't!" I said, blushing fiercely and letting out a sneeze.

"Bless you." The three boys said at the same time.

I looked around to notice that the three boys were looking at me.

"What?" I snapped, pulling my arms out of Eric's hand and covering my red cheeks.

"You're blushing." Zack said.

"Are you gonna finish your smoothie?" David asked.

"You look so cute blushing." Eric added.

I blushed even more and snapped at Eric and Zack.

"Stop staring at me!" I then turned to David. "Yea you can have the smoothie."

David averted his eyes to my smoothie and greedily took it, drinking half of the drink. Zack had looked away and finished his drink, mumbling something under his breath and Eric was still watching me.

"Lets go to a store, I'll buy you something. As long as its under twenty cause that's all I have." He said, pulling me off by the wrist before I could respond.

"I'm coming with you!" I heard Zack call out, getting up.

"I want to go too!" David cried after Zack.

I looked back to see David run up to Zack and accidently tripping the both of them. I bit back a giggle and followed Eric, trying to ignore the burning sensation on my wrist. He stopped at a Hollister store and I walked in.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked casually.

"What do you mean?" He asked back.

"A boy only takes a girl out to buy her something if he wants to talk unless he's her boyfriend." I explained. "So speak now or forever hold your peace."

"I just wanted to buy you something." He shrugged. "Is that such a big deal?"

I gave him a pointed look.

He sighed and said "you asked for it."

Before I could question him, he pushed me up on a wall and looked directly into my eyes.

"Do you feel any of this that I'm feeling?" He asked, not breaking eye contact. "This burning sensation and the wanting to have you every time I see you?"

He ran a finger down my jaw.

"The feeling of wanting to kiss you senseless no matter what was happening or who was there?" He continued on.

He pressed his body up to mine and it felt like my whole body was on fire. He gave me a hard look before his lips met mine and it was like fireworks in my head, his lips felt like they were made especially for me and when I opened my mouth to let him explore my mouth, he tasted like heaven.

I couldn't get enough of him and I pressed myself harder onto him and ran my hand through his silky brown hair, giving it a small tug.

It felt as if time had just stopped and there was nothing stopping us. It felt as if we belonged together and when we pulled away, gasping for air, there was one thought that ran through my mind, clear as a crystal.

He was the one.

But I was getting married.

I sneezed again and scowled.

Stupid Zack.

Stupid sneezing.


© 2012 Helen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I seriously can't wait until the next chapter. You're really good at this, I can't wait for chapter six!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 17, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012


Author

Helen
Helen

Somewhere Far Far Away., CA



About
Hey so I'm Helen! I dunno who really reads this but why not write it anyways(: Here's some facts on me: • I have a dog and a bunny • I love to take picture although i suck at it • .. more..

Writing
Cyborgs Cyborgs

A Book by Helen


Prince Of England Prince Of England

A Chapter by Helen


Smoothies and Boys Smoothies and Boys

A Chapter by Helen