What are the Career Opportunities Offered by a Chartered Accountancy Career?

What are the Career Opportunities Offered by a Chartered Accountancy Career?

A Story by IRSCoaching
"

As we all know that Chartered Accountancy is the core of all business, whether it is small or big firms. A Chartered Accountant work involves taxation, auditing and financial planning.

"

The job of a Chartered Accountant is a rewarding and challenging job. It is the most prominent career option for the aspirants. So, here in this article, I am going to share some career opportunities offered by a Chartered Accountancy degree.

Chartered Accountancy is a professional degree course which offers a wide range of scope and career opportunities and gives flexibility to your career. The Chartered Accountancy degree offers demanding and lucrative career as the CA are always talented and always in huge demand. A CA course is an internationally respected qualification that will also develop your skills and give you the opportunity to work in abroad. The CAs has a successful career and they can work in both public and private sector. They also help the business to grow and they maintain financial records and taxation of every business. Below are some career opportunities.

Here are some career opportunities offered by a Chartered Accountancy career.


1.      Career options in various fields

After getting a Chartered Accountancy degree, this prestigious field offers many various career options such as finance, legal areas, management accounting, auditing and accounting, insurance industry, banking and so on. This degree provides endless career options, and gives exciting career ahead.


2.      Different roles

A Chartered Accountant can be involved in so many activities and have a wide work area. A CA can start his career basically with auditing activities that is a basic area of work. A CA can also work in project management and consultancy services. So, becoming a CA is very beneficial for you as it gives the opportunity to work in different sector, different roles and in different areas.  

3.      Salary prospects

The average salary of the Chartered Accountants starts from 12,000 to 30,000. The experienced Chartered Accountants can expect to be paid 30,000 to 60,000. They are well paid and get numerous benefits with the pay packet such as house and car leasing, health insurance, life  insurance and property insurance at free of cost.

4.      Job duties

Chartered Accountants work in the fields of accounting, together with public, management and government accounting. Whereas specific job duties vary greatly between specific positions, several duties shared between CAs embrace making ready monetary reports and documents, maintaining records of investments, reviewing potential financial and providing skilled opinions in regards to the fiscal choices of the firm.

So, these are the career opportunities offered by a Chartered Accountancy career. If you also want to become a successful CA, then you can approach the IRS. The IRS is the best CA Institute that provides effective CA classes to their students. The professionals at the IRS help you to become a successful and motivational Chartered Accountant. So, you can approach the IRS  to get effective CA training.      
More Details visit at: http://www.irscoaching.com

Source of Article: http://www.apsense.com/article/what-are-the-career-opportunities-offered-by-a-chartered-accountancy-career.html    

© 2018 IRSCoaching


Author's Note

IRSCoaching
The IRS is the best CA Institute that provides effective CA classes to their students. The professionals at the IRS help you to become a successful and motivational Chartered Accountant. So, you can approach the IRS to get effective CA training.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on January 15, 2018
Last Updated on January 15, 2018

Author

IRSCoaching
IRSCoaching

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Enroll your name at IRS that you can get CA coaching from this leading foundation to become a successful Chartered Accountant, getting the expert training from the best CA foundation coaching in Laxmi.. more..

Writing