Poppy Nightmark and Felix Voss

Poppy Nightmark and Felix Voss

A Story by ~Juliette~
"

I randomly thought of this, and just decided to post. Might give me an idea for another book. :D

"
"Well Felix, I wasn't expecting a gift." Poppy says, taking the small rectangular box from my hands.
"It is your birthday. I had to get you something." I look at her. Her head is down, looking at the box. Caramel bangs covering her eyes, long, tame curls over her shoulders. 
She looks up, ocean blue eyes flashing at me, "What?" 
"Nothing, Poppy, I was just admiring you." she blushes. 
I get up sit next to her on the couch. I place my arm around her shoulders.
"Open it."
She gently works of gift wrap off of the box and places it on the table. She runs her fingers over the velvet covered box. She leans into me.
"Thank you for getting me a box, Felix." she smiles, "I've always wanted one."
"Open it up all the way." I smile back and place my free hand on her thigh. 
The box creaks open when she opens it. 
"Oh, Felix. Its beautiful." she takes the small chain out of the box and holds it up to the light. the small diamonds embedded in the chain glint when the sunlight from the skylight hit them. She fingers the small red charm of a poppy.
"Its an anklet. You have lots of bracelets and necklaces and rings, but I haven't seen you wear an anklet." I ramble. 
"I don't own one. But I love this." she grins. "Thank you."
"Anything for you." 
She turns to look at me. She places a hand on the side of my face and strokes my cheek with her thumb. 
Poppy leans in and closes her eyes. I do the same. Our lips touch and it sends an electric wave through all of my limbs. I will never grow tired of that feeling of closeness and liveliness. 
She pulls away from me and rests her forehead on mine. She stares into my hazel eyes.
"Thank you, Felix."
"Happy birthday, Poppy."
"Do you want to put it on for me?"
"Yes, I would." she hands me the anklet and I open the clasp as she pushes back so she can place her foot on my lap.
 "Ticklish?" I run my nails over the sole of her foot.
"No, at least, not there." she smiles like a fox.
I raise and eyebrow and smile back. I wrap the chain around her small ankle and do up the clasp. I rotate the chain so that the poppy charm so that rests on the top of her foot.
"Looks lovely." she smiles at me.
"You look lovely." 
She blushes again. 
I stand up and help her to her feet. I wrap my arms around her waist and her arms go around my neck. She rests her head on my shoulder and I bury my head in her neck.   "I love you." my voice if muffled by her neck.
"I love you, too." I can hear a smile in her voice. 

© 2011 ~Juliette~


Author's Note

~Juliette~
Please note that this is not finished

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A dreamy, romantic Bollywood kind of scene... *grins*... Oh to be 16 again lol

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011

Author

~Juliette~
~Juliette~

Edmonton, Canada



About
Hi! Welcome to my profile. A bit about myself; My name is Juliette and I'm sixteen. I love reading in my spare time as well as writing and drawing. I'm an overall creative person. I cherish my friend.. more..

Writing