You little doll...

You little doll...

A Story by iamthewriter
"

Ever been to hell?

"

...through their crying and screaming, the pain is forever after, in the background shadows all of it etched across the very hand of Satan. The all seek out, finding it useless to run and hide as the curse follows their souls throughout the caverns of hell.

... walls covered in pins as you realize the floor is covered in rusted razor blades and a liquid you can't make out the color. You watch others pass you, screaming, unaware your even there as you and old, ugly and once pretty clamor in all direction in seeking a way out. The screams of their pain literally change the structure of this entire place. Unfelt is the pain for which you are here, as everyone else thrashes about, hoping to evade the wicked pain coursing through them. In the moment, you imagine their pain, holding tightly in the path of the wrong they've done. Like little dolls played with by a demented soul to black to uncover, it now too late to go back.. Too warn others of this type of fate.

... through a tear in time, by the violence of it, it shares a message with you..

   'Where to run? Our fate is now sealed, oh to land in the palm of Satan's hand.' From below the floor, the crunch of bones being grinded into dust, as you see a young teen unable to go on and is stepped through by aimless others seeking a mere moment of relief from this. You have that moment of clarity, by why? And again you hear through the screams,

'Lost are all the things we thought were so cool, finding we are but the broken rule... and you.. are nothing but Satan's fool.' Know that hate can follow you, it leads your soul farther to the hell. By a shimmer, you see a color of the goo on the floor, it holds all the red of blood as you realize drips from your own body, drop by drop add to it's texture. I have no idea how you will contend here.. when the little doll is you.......

© 2015 iamthewriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on November 24, 2015
Last Updated on November 24, 2015

Author

iamthewriter
iamthewriter

Jonesborough, TN



Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by iamthewriter