Wish

Wish

A Story by Ice Girl
"

A girl imagines her wish.

"

Teacher went on and on in French. I didn’t want to learn right now. I sighed and tried to force myself to look at the teacher. A few more periods and my head will explode. To cool it off, I looked at the boy that was in front of the class. He had gold " brown hair and blue eyes. His name was Alex. I liked him since my first year of this high school. 

His sweetness, his kindness, him being good at every sport and his cleverness were some things that I liked about him. I sighed and let my imagination wander. If I was a wizard, I imagined what would happen: I stood up and ignored the teacher telling me that need to sit down. He repeated it over and over. I gritted my teeth and turned. I said to him and the class:

“Freeze.”

They stopped what they were doing. I turned and looked at Alex. He froze too. But he was really beautiful. I sighed at that thought and walked toward him. I took a sad expression when I remembered that maybe he didn’t like me. Still I kept going to him with slow steps. I knew that that spell was about to wear off. At last I was behind him. 
To put my hands around his neck was the best idea. I put them and laid my head on the left arm of mine. I looked at his frozen face. As I told you before, he was beautiful. Oh my god, I thought, I wish he liked me. I went through his hair with my hand. It was so soft and light. I stopped what I was doing and ran down his hands with my finger. He had slightly tanned skin, maybe from last summer. Now I looked at his eyes. True they were blue, but they had also brown and gray in them. I never noticed it. After thinking about him so much, I wanted to kiss him. 
But then voice interrupted me. It was the teacher; he asked me a question related to French. I looked around and saw that everybody wasn’t frozen and I wasn’t a wizard. I sighed and gave him my best answer. I realized that it was only a wish to me that will never come true.

© 2011 Ice Girl


Author's Note

Ice Girl
Don't mind mistakes or how small it is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was good, but a little creepy.(in an interesting kind of way)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Definitely relatable and seems to point to a romance I would like to read about. I won't comment on any mistakes as you asked, but I would ask you to continue the story, and definitely edit it as you do...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww! I hate being woken up from a great daydream. Very cute and totally relatable. I know every teenage girl has felt like this at some point so I'm sure you have a wide audience here. Great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really enjoyed reading this, was a very sweet story. It's very well described and i could genuinely see everything that was going on here.
well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really like it! I can really relate it to myself! Great story!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have captured some of the angst of being in "love" and not being noticed. I like your images and gentle handling of the subject. When I see that you are young, I commend you for your hard work...Keep at it. You will be the next Giller prize winner of GG winner.
Lest you get a really swelled head...there are a couple of places where the writing could be tightened. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


thank you

Posted 12 Years Ago


Short, but sweet. Who hasn't dreamed about wanting to be with their crush in class? Nicely done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked this one:] very lovely, you could probably add on to this more later! I do want to know more about the girl and Alex, nice job captivating me.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

499 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 14, 2011
Last Updated on December 14, 2011

Author

Ice Girl
Ice Girl

Canada



About
Hello, guys! What to tell... Well, I a simple romantic and fantasy lover so anything that goes from elves to trolls is perfect for me to read. I dislike books that don't have any romance (not even a .. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 - Max Chapter 2 - Max

A Chapter by Ice Girl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..