Escape

Escape

A by Identity Thefted

     These emothions clawing at my skin. Voices moaning "Breath out. Breath in." I'm not sure I can take this anymore.  Whispering you love me so. Oh god, I wish you'd let me go. I'm not perfect, like you think that I should be. Sometimes I sit and cry. Hoping today will be the day I die. Is that normal? No, just my soul screaming to be set free. Little flowers in little rows. I'm still not sure how this goes. I have such trouble compartmentalizing my sins. Please let me go so that I can fade into nothingness or at least another place. And here is where I will end before I must begin.

 

 

© 2009 Identity Thefted


Author's Note

Identity Thefted
I'm sure after reading this you will realize little or no talent shown here... I write because I must, not because I can.

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Actually there is a lot of talent in that piece. I think if you were to break it into seperate lines, it was be fantastic. It's got the emotion and the imagery. And there is no set way of writing poetry.

Kudos!
Tara M Stone

Posted 14 Years Ago


A nice piece of self-expression, and very emotional too! The lack of verses, almost helps. That's because it means there is no opportunity for the reader to take a pause, and reflect about what you are saying. In other words, no opportunity to reduce the intensity.

Overall, a few specific emotions seemed clear in this piece. I reckon that these include desperation, frustration and a desire to be free from the stresses of life. Of course, only the writer knows for sure! Either way, I quite enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to more, my fellow artist!

Posted 14 Years Ago


emothions is spelled emotions
but besides that I would say you have
a lot of talent. Never put yourself down
on your writing.
You may think its crap but the world See's
a different side to it.
I thought this was dark and brooding, but thats my favorite
kind of writing. We all get depressed in life from time
to time, but who ever heard of a happy poet.

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.

Kelley

Posted 14 Years Ago


That was great, I think the message is a little unclear in parts but I love that kind of thing. Lovely job! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A softly sad expression of complete confusion. I love you sister.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

If thats having no talent I wish I had "no talent".

Great job!

-@-;---------

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This wasnt bad at all! This was a lot like pose poetry. Which is a lot harder to do then normal poetry. This was great. Good job. And I do understand what you mean about (you write becaue you have to not because you can)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I know what you mean by you have to write versus it being an option. And I think every true writer understands that passion. I believe there is much talent to be recognized here, good work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

438 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 8, 2009

Author

Identity Thefted
Identity Thefted

Sheridan, AR



About
I am the best friend of a writer. I have no artistic talent of my own, so to speak. However, I make a point of at least trying. I spent the greatest part of my time doodling random swirls and lines in.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..