Boarding School Ghosts Stories: An Encounter

Boarding School Ghosts Stories: An Encounter

A Story by Ikaria Icarus
"

Experience on encountering ghost corpse

"
The story goes like this, once, the collage where this happen has the boys dormitories at the far end of the collage ground, its built so that the toilet and washroom are the nearest to the fence. And due to the collage are located in the rural area, there are trees higher few stories high around the collage. so there's already rumours of ghost sighting on the high branches of trees nearby the building fences.

That doesn't rattle me even a bit, but the storyteller stories doesn't touch that subject. the story goes that the seniors before me, at night, maybe around midnight woke up with a stomachache and rushed to the toilet to do his business. Most of the students already fast asleep. And the top priority in his mind are to get to the toilet. the corridor & toilet light are as usual, dimly yellow at best

On his way to the toilet, rushing as he goes with a small basket for soaps and toothbrush, he came across one of the boy at the sink. He was relief that he's not the only one in the toilet and straight away went to one of the stalls of toilet. the whole time he was in the stall are uneventful except for the cold sensation and some sort of a nice fragrant. it was told to me that it smell of a frangipani flower or "Bunga kemboja" it was faint but leave an impression on him, especially since he has nothing to do during his Business procedures.

The fragrance did trigger some scare cell in him but the running water from the sink outside is comforting, signalling he wasn't alone. he try to strike a few conversation but there's no reply back to him. so he finished up and upon exiting the stall, there's a sudden chill went through him. its like he's walking into a chiller. he shrugged it off and went to the sink right beside the guy..

From the basket he brought to the toilet, he take out the toothbrush and being a senior, straight away taking some of the guy toothpaste on the sink. the guy didn't budge even a little, keep on brushing his teeth. Feeling the atmosphere are a bit off, He asked something to break the toilet silent but to no avail.

Slightly annoyed, he nudge at the guy... It was a mistake, never in his life did his elbow touch something like that. It was Cold.... very cold that it felt all the way to the bone. And his elbow just tore down the guy shirt and pass through its body like it was dirt. loose and cold. Pieces of the Thing he nudge fell through the shirt, now look more like a piece of cloth dirtied, soiled and deteriorated.

He froze, with the toothbrush still in his mouth, his elbow stuck to the thing he nudged. his eyes transfixed to the mirror. the thing face are straight from the grave. there's no telling ifs its a male or female. there's maggot within the eye socket, the skins barely hold to its skull. outlines of dried black stains runs through the eye straight down to its mouth. Maggots and hairs are dangling and fell into the sinks. The jaws are open, hanging by some of the leftover skin.

Grasping for air, the nice frangipani fragrant strangely replace with the odour of dead carcass. It stung his nose and waters his eye. His knee became weak and he fell backward saved by his hand else he would fell flat on his back. Tha pain landing on his butt weren't enough to break him from his fears.
Helplessly, the thing, in a whole have human shape wrap in dirty white cloth, from top to bottom. Slowly it turns to face him. It jumps to him. Seeing this, a jolt of power surges through him and he turns, wanting to run away from it but the weak knee gave away and he fell. But it did break the spell of fears, unfroze, he crawled with his elbow and pushed with his leg strongly.

It was his misfortune or what left of his luck. The push by his leg propel him straight to the bathroom door. Cracked sounded through the toilet and his vision blurred to darkness.

He woke up in a hospital bed with stitches on top of his head, those who visit him describe they found him in the laying in the bathroom with the wound on his head. With waters running slowly in the sinks washing a tombstone caked hard at the base with orange dirt.

© 2014 Ikaria Icarus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on March 20, 2014
Last Updated on March 20, 2014
Tags: School, toilet, ghost, horror, Malaysia