Abstract Rubbish

Abstract Rubbish

A Poem by Bryony Kate
"

This is not a poem - Merely a piece of random rubbish! I was in the mood to write ;-)

"
The beige-brown grass climbed up to our knees. The chunks of sun baked earth made dancing through the field difficult. The alcohol probably didn't help.
Chace threw his arms into the air, the neck of the bottle aiming at the stars scattered across the navy velvet of the sky. 
"To us!" He slurred. His southern accent was always heightened when he was drunk. 
He threw his head back, taking a long swig from the bottle. His face twisted at the bitter taste, he shook his head slightly, tossing his sandy hair across his eyes before passing me the bottle. I swallowed quickly, squeezing my eyes closed as I squealed a giggle.
Chace wrapped a heavily muscled arm around my waist, I kicked my legs up to tuck them under my butt as he spun us in a circle. The grass suddenly loomed up and we crashed onto the rough ground. 

© 2012 Bryony Kate


Author's Note

Bryony Kate
Copyright of this photo goes to "laceygerard" on flickr, :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this was great work:)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 4, 2012

Author

Bryony Kate
Bryony Kate

United Kingdom



About
I'm Bryony. I love books and coffee. You probably won't like my writing. more..

Writing
Airports Airports

A Story by Bryony Kate