A letter from a rose [[#1]]

A letter from a rose [[#1]]

A Poem by The Lord's Chardz
"

Just what I'm feeling... [[free flow]]

"
To begin to explain the emotions I feel is a task seemingly insurmountable...
You see...this..you...we..crept up on me...
Efforts to keep things on a certain level only seem stifling when I think back...
Because what we have just can't be placed in a box..

I mention 'what we have' so boldly, don't I?
Like I know what it means..or what it truly is..
But truth is, this blooming has found me speechless...
Placing me in an unfamiliar place of silence...in contentment...

To explain how my heart feels is just so daunting,
Showing you how I feel, feels so hard...
Helping you to understand, too, makes no sense, if I don't understand it myself..
So what then..how do I pour out to you and show you that I appreciate this..that I appreciate you...?

You see...your heart, your words and your gestures combined in the genuine skin they're in..
They just have me so in awe...but a practical type of awe..
One that allows me to not be caught up..but to acknowledge your beautiful outpouring..
And want them...YOU...in my life, sincerely...

Till my heart allows me to find words and deeds of true appreciation I will allow you to watch me unfold...
As the Lord guides you as to how my fragile heart must be handled...He'll allow you to see my petals...
One by one...they'll unravel...until you see the full beauty of this white rose...
And until then and beyond, my darling, keep doing what you're doing...I already enjoy journeying with you...

© 2014 The Lord's Chardz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I would agree that its free flowing...in its design...seems as if you're saying this out loud and going through the emotions in your head...as the person of interest is being written on the slab of paper in black and white...yet the way this goes...like a diary excerpt for you...but this one revealed...

Posted 9 Years Ago


I really enjoyed the sobering honesty. There was no mush but a sincerity that poured over your words like truth serum. Nice work!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 19, 2014
Tags: Depth, Relationships, Questions, God

Author

The Lord's Chardz
The Lord's Chardz

Kingston, Jamaica



About
Learning to express myself in words again..in my new form. more..

Writing