Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by 6PENNY
"

This is where the story begins for Hatsune MIku.

"
Characters, songs and the main idea for the plot are not owned by the maker of this story. All of the events in the story are all made up by the writer and were never announced real by the makers of Vocaloid. So in other words, this is FanFiction.

CAUTION: THERE IS NO SEXUAL CONTENT OR PEDOPHILIA IN OR MENTIONED IN THE STORY. ALL WORKS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES AND THE FOLLOWING STORY IS YET TO BE FINISHED. PICTURE NOT BY ME. PLEASE DO NOT COPY STORY OR USE FOR PERSONAL OR NON-PERSONAL USES BESIDES SIMPLY READING TO ENJOY THE LEGITIMATE MIKU WE ALL LOVE...WHICH IF YOU DON'T LOVE HER I SUGGEST YOU READ SOMETHING ELSE. THANK YOU. Writing will be in English of course.

  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

Prologue:
An android like no other was formed in front of the two. Her beauty beyond her appeared age of 16 and her color more lively than any blooming flower. Her twirling elegant, and hair had moved gently with her like feathers swaying in the breeze. Blue rays of light came from the mechanics she escaped from. Her arms outstretched as if reaching out for someone, till she came to a halt. Her face lowered pointing straight toward their feet. Her clothing spawned onto her strong metallic body, and magenta shaded ribbons tied her hair up into two twin tails. 
A turquoise box appears in front of her and her eyes finally opened to show an even brighter and majestic color, a blue-green color. A piano starts as soon as the box like cubes light up, its color warm and light. The two look at her shocked, their distance is far from her as she steps toward them in a perfect motion. Once her voice starts her right arm starts to rise with it once again. "Not to forget the feelings without forms." Her other arm slowly rises too, her body now symmetrical. "I deleted the cut-and-dried layout." Her hands come closer to her then extend away from her again. The light from the mechanics displaying a beat with the music. With her voice she was singing these words.
The cube moved to the same side she had moved to. Her head raises as the arm she wasn't facing lowered making the other bend down to tap her lips then rise back up. "I catch the phrase I abruptly sing," She steps forward bending over and taping the ground, a light flares from that spot rising as she does "I'll put the words I hid in my heart on it and set it free into the sky!" Another spark appears from her other hand combining together as she reaches up pushing the light high into the sky. 
Her dance speeds up as she moves side to side her smile graceful. "The things I want to tell you. The things I want to deliver to you. A lot of dots will be lines and ring far beyond!" Her arm raise up dramatically then she starts the same beat again. The droids in front of her slowly feeling with sadness.
Her arms continue to rise and fall as she twirls and continues her lively dance, her song matching it lovingly. "The words I want to tell you. The sounds I want to deliver to you! So many lines will be a circle and link everything at anywhere, to any place. AH~!" She holds the last note for a while, the piano ending shortly after. 
The bodies in front of her were standing close to one another. Tears falling gently down their worn cheeks, with bodies that seemed no longer fit for malfunctioning. The blue-green girl stepped toward them her expression kind, human. As theirs were tired yet touched by the beauty of her song. She reaches her hand to the cheek of the browned haired girl, whose tears begin to drop more rapidly. 
The droid opened her mouth again but this time not for a song, " CV01, Miku Hatsune. 'The Sound of the Future.' That is I." She chuckles cutely her head tilting as her hand slides off of the awed woman. "You must be Hanakao. Then you, Taro." She turns her head to the Man as she says 'Taro.' She bends down bowing her head to them, the cube circled around her before she had bowed then setting itself on the ground by her feet. "I am honored to meet the first of my kind. "
The man stares down at Miku his expression curious as the woman seems slightly glad. "Miku.. have you come to help us?" She asks holding her breath nervous of her answer. The land around them is full of broken and fallen down buildings and many plants resided around and within them now. There was a clear sky above them as the three stared at one another.
Miku had stared at Hanakao with a plain expression thinking over the meaning of her question. Then she smiled lightly "I believe I will do much more than simply help... If you both join me." She holds her hand out toward hers. "Help me help you, by showing our song to the world." She stares into Hanakao's eyes holding her hand higher.
Hanakao looks over at Taro and Taro looks over at her. The two stare at one another as if they can hear each others thoughts. Then she smiles grabbing onto Miku's hand "I like to go by Meiko," Taro stares at her wondering if this is truly a good idea but then Meiko turns back to him giving him a reassuring look. "and this one beside me likes to go by the name Kaito."


© 2016 6PENNY


Author's Note

6PENNY
First song: English for the beginning of the song 'Tell Your World'

Please leave a comment on how you felt about the prologue, what should be added or taken away, who should be included and some ideas of yours if you wish to share!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on April 18, 2016
Last Updated on April 18, 2016
Tags: Prologue, Hatsune Miku, Vocaloid, Fanfiction, Literate, Post Apocolyptic


Author

6PENNY
6PENNY

Salem, OR



About
-Photos are not mine and whoever made it is amazing- more..

Writing