L.I.F.E.

L.I.F.E.

A Story by Inci 2

 "The fact that you are breathing doesn't mean you are alive"
What is the difference really, someone might ask?
Some ancient humans believed that there is life after death and some even believed in resurrection. I am not questioning their believes and neither agreeing to them but as of today there is no proof. So we can't be living like we have many more lives. LIFE is not a video game, there are no "1 ups".

Alive doesn't mean that you become an adventure junkie and do adrenaline inducing, death- defying stunts all the time. Neither does it mean that you go on a holiday twice a year for 6 months each ;)

You might be a student whining under the burden of your entrances, exams, assignments and whatnot.
You might be a "girl" living in an unjust patriarchal society against women.
You might be a daily wager who just manages a square meal a day, let alone a roof over his head.
You might be a person who has suffered some failure or setbacks.
You might be a professional who curses his 9-5 office job or a salary with which he barely manages a living.
You might be a lonely person with no friends.
You might be an octogenarian who just lost his/her spouse.
You might be a disease stricken person or a relative of the diseased.
You might be dying.

No one has a perfect life... Everyone around is suffering from one problem or the other.

There are certain things in life we can't control..rather than cribbing about those why can't we do something about the things we can control..
If we let the time move on while we sit and curse our life that is ending per second  then we are just breathing.. 
Why not take control of your lives today and do something that pleases you without thinking about the ever - scrutinizing society.
If you feel like dancing, dance like nobody's watching!

If you want to learn something, age should never be a factor stopping you from doing so!

What if you are 60? Go learn how to play Guitar like you have always wanted to!

Make new friends!

Listen to the music you like because that is the easiest and least expensive way to be relieved off your stress.

Save your money and travel

Revive an old hobby like painting, knitting, playing a sport/instrument, writing etc.

Get married if you miss the presence of a companion.

Get a pet because they are always by your side!

Change careers if you are not enjoying the job you do everyday!

These are just examples and I'm bound by a limited experience of 20 year old (and still learning ) but what I've learnt so far is that:
One life is all we have so let's do what we like Fearlessly and true to the last drop!


© 2015 Inci 2


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Spoken from the experience of Youth, Hope & Exuberance- And I completely agree.... from a 50+ yrs prospective! A great read.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I agree 100%.
"Make new friends!
Listen to the music you like because that is the easiest and least expensive way to be relieved off your stress.
Save your money and travel
Revive an old hobby like painting, knitting, playing a sport/instrument, writing etc.
Get married if you miss the presence of a companion.
Get a pet because they are always by your side!
Change careers if you are not enjoying the job you do everyday!"
Above words are words to live by. Great logic in your words. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Well said.
The truth about life is really deep. One who gets it has achieved the most of it. Whats left behind is the easiest part -------just living ur life to the fullest. The difficult part of understanding it has been done by you and ur writing would help many others to understand it.
So, well done and keep up the good work.
Let ur fresh writing enlighten the lives of others.


Regards,
Parul

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hi Inci,

Pure wisdom and learned at such an early age. Congratulations and Kudos! Such wisdom leads to a well-lived life. I, too, have followed such a path from an early age. And looking back from an age of 63, I can say truthfully that I am so glad I understood this. One never knows what twists and turns life may have in store, but we do know it doesn't go on forever and we don't know if sickness or disability lies ahead. So make sure you have no regrets. That's pure wisdom.

Greatly enjoyed.

Best regards,

Rick



Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 19, 2015
Last Updated on June 19, 2015
Tags: #life #live #alive

Author

Inci 2
Inci 2

India



About
glitter-graphics.com Hi, this is my 2nd profile on WC after having lost my password for the 1st one..(Inci) I'll be adding some of my old writes and will write new one's too. I hope you all befri.. more..

Writing
Selfie Selfie

A Poem by Inci 2


Unanswered Unanswered

A Poem by Inci 2


fgg fgg

A Story by Inci 2



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..