Geosynthetic Clay Liner Market Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2015 to 2022

Geosynthetic Clay Liner Market Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2015 to 2022

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Global Geosynthetic Clay Liner Market is anticipated to witness considerable growth over the next seven years owing to rising awareness among various businesses in the mining and construction sector w

"

Geosynthetic clay liner is a material similar to fabric. It works as a hydraulic barrier containing two textile layers, linked by bentonite clay. It is mostly used for the landfills’ lining. The global geosynthetic clay liner market is anticipated to reach USD 488 million by 2022.

 

Growing awareness of ecological protection in the mining industry is projected to augment the landfill treatment expenditure and containment solutions. This would favor market growth. Escalating spending on infrastructural development in India, China, and the Middle East is also anticipated to increase consumption of geosynthetic clay liners.

 

However, clogging issues related to geotextiles, in which geosynthetic clay liners are used, may threaten growth prospects in the coming years. Bio-based polymers are gaining prominence due to rising concerns over greenhouse gas emissions. This is driving spending on development of new products such as bio-polypropylene and bio-ethylene.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/specialty-ceramic-glass-and-fiber-industry

 

The global geosynthetic clay liner market is categorized as per applications and regions. Applications comprise landfill, containment & wastewater treatment, roadways & civil construction, and others. Landfill was the biggest segment and accounted for 40 percent of the total volumes in 2014.

 

Various regulatory bodies have introduced stringent rules that mandate waste management and disposal practices for controlling pollution in the mining industry. These directives could boost consumption of geosynthetic clay liners in landfills from 2015 to 2022.

 

Regional fragments encompass North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and MEA (Middle East & Africa). Asia-Pacific was the biggest regional market in 2014. It held about 30 percent of the total volumes that year. This region’s demand would reach 59 million square meters by 2022.

 

Increasing production of shale gas in the U.S. and Canada is likely to spur the demand in wastewater management in the North America region. Infrastructural developments in African nations such as Tanzania and South Africa will further adoption of geosynthetic clay liner in the building and road construction over the next seven years.

The global geosynthetic clay liner market is dominated by the manufacturers focussed mainly on geomembranes and geotextile owing to application growth in waste water management and soil reinforcement. Key participants of the market are Terrafix, GSE Holdings, HUESKER, and Wall Tag.

 

Browse Full Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/geosynthetic-clay-liner-market/

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh, the lowest of the low Indian data w****s is spamming for their poorly written crap on a site where no one ever buys one. So add stupid to poor writing.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on October 17, 2016
Last Updated on October 17, 2016
Tags: geosynthetic clay liner market a, geosynthetic clay liner market g, geosynthetic clay liner market t, geosynthetic clay liner market f

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing