Glumatic Acid and Monosodium Market Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

Glumatic Acid and Monosodium Market Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Global glutamic acid and monosodium market was estimated over 4.33and 4.29 million tonnes in 2015. And both are estimated to exceed valuation worth USD 17.32 and USD 17.38 billion by 2024

"

 

Global glutamic acid and monosodium market was estimated over 4.33and 4.29 million tonnes in 2015. And both are estimated to exceed valuation worth USD 17.32 and USD 17.38 billion by 2024. MSG is the sodium salt of a glutamic acid which is also known as amino acids. Increasing awareness towards health concerns and shift of consumer preference towards processed foods by the hectic lifestyle is a key driver to raise the market over the forecast period from 2016-2024.

Glutamic acid and monosodium market are acting as flavoured agents in food processing industries and used as a preservative agent for many eatables and processed food has seen easy availability for many consumers to increase their  average income levels. This would favour food processing industries such as Lays international, Kissan, nestle and among others. is likely to grow over the forecast period.This would favour the market growth of glutamic and monosodium chemicals in the future.

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-research/glumatic-monosodium-market

Increasing keenness towards consuming food containing natural minerals and additives such as bulking agents, antioxidants, antifoaming agents, among other coupled with increasing health consciousness by the consumer are likely to favour monosodium & glutamic acid market in future. Glutamic acid is also used as additives, such as sweeteners, thickeners, Cress among others in the milk product as it boosts the taste and increases the shelf life of the product. United States food development authority considers Mono Sodium & Glutamic treated as “safety,  a chemical which can be used by any food processing industry” (GRAS) for food applications. This would be the key driver for the market growth over the forecast period.

An increase in meat production, such as broiler chickens, cattle meat, such as beef, pork, for consumptions in countries like China, Japan, North America, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and many among other is likely accelerating the market in future. MSG consumption in animal feeding accounted for the lowest market share. Monosodium and the glumatic market is also negligible in livestock production compared to swine and cattle have the maximum share in animal feed industry followed by poultry after US FDA announces the MSG is safety, chemical animal feed market is been increased, its consumption to 10% in 2015.This would be a key driver to the MSG chemical in animal feed industry.

On the basis of  climatic and monosodium market is being segmented into food processing, animal feed and medical &pharmaceutical applications. Food processing segment has the maximum share, followed by animal feed and medical & pharmaceutical  applications. The usage of glumatic and Monosodium has a smaller share of awareness and benefits of MSG chemical which is anticipated to boost over the forecast period.

Food and dairy products coupled  occupied the maximum share in MSG market and accounted more than 80% in 2015 and it is a likely increase in more. The supporting government initiatives to the food processing industries in many regions such as India, china, japan, Canada and many among others. India is giving special subsidies to food processing industries and allowing hundred percent FDI in this industry. Adonis Willard has reached more than 100 processing industries in India and china from past decades.

Asia-Pacific has the highest market share of 64% and 88% for MSG and glumatic acid, respectively in the total consumption and production in 2015. The India and China food processing industries are emerging as a lucrative growth. Hence the usage of these chemicals is being increased consistently every year. By new government reforms in food processing industries and supporting, the farmer's concern is also some of the major drivers for industrial growth in the Asia-Pacific region.

Monosodium and glutamic acids are majorly  undiluted  in Asia-Pacific region as feedstock such as tapioca and molasses are richly available coupled with the competitive labour force. Where Asia’s Monosodium and Glumatic acid accounted for 94% of the total production in 2015. Regions like Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand and Taiwan are major MSG producers. And out of which China accounted more than 65% market share in Asian MSG production followed by another. Taiwan, South Korea, Japan among other regions are expected to witness sullen growth over the 2014-2024

North America occupies the 2nd largest share in total volume of MSG and glumatic acids.It contributes 30% of global consumption. The Canadian government is creating awareness programs and conferences for food processing industries about glumatic acid benefits and how it enables shelf life for dairy products. This creating positive impact for glumatic and MSG market in the North Americas region

Europe is world finest food processing industries. It is contributing its maximum share in glumatic acid and monosodium followed the rest of the world. The present government entities are helping food processing industries and providing financial benefits for industries would key driver to impel its market in the forecast period. The Middle East and Africa are likely to grow at a moderate growth as countries like UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Qatar have to mainly depend on imports of these processed foods.

The key market players in MSG market include Kyowa Hakko Bio Co.,Sunrise Nutrachem Group, Ltd and Royal DSM. Other prominent players include Global Bio-chem Technology Prinova U.S. LLC, Shaanxi Sciphar Hi-tech Industry Co., AnaSpec Inc., Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd, Tocris Bioscience Ltd and Iris Biotech GmbH.

Browse Related Category Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/organic-chemicals-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing