Study on Liquid Paraffin Market Trends, Market Overview and Forecast, 2021- Hexa Research

Study on Liquid Paraffin Market Trends, Market Overview and Forecast, 2021- Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Geographically, the global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America.

"

Liquid paraffin is a petroleum derivative that is also commonly referred to as mineral oil. There are many types of chemicals that are classified under the mineral oil label, and are used in a variety of applications, including manufacturing. However, liquid paraffin is a term reserved for highly-refined mineral oil that is appropriate for skin care product applications and even for oral ingestion. Liquid Paraffin is a colorless, clear, and viscous liquid having almost no fluorescence. It is odorless and tasteless.

 

Liquid paraffin is considered to have a limited utility as an occasional purge, but is inappropriate for regular use as it can leak from the anus and cause irritation; it can interfere with the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins; it can be absorbed into the intestinal wall and may cause foreign-body granulomatous reactions; and if it enters the lungs it can cause lipoid pneumonia.

 

Liquid paraffin is also used in combination with magnesium as an osmotic laxative, sold under the trade name Mil-Par. Liquid paraffin is used in industry and textile, medicinal and cosmetic, other uses. It is often used in infrared spectroscopy. It can be applied to baking tins to make removing cooked food easier. It is also used to make many food items like apples appear shiny for a focus demonstration.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/liquid-paraffin-market

 

The global liquid paraffin market is segmented on the basis of type, product type, treatment, and drug class, form of medication, application, and region. On the basis of type, the global market is classified into one form of liquid paraffin is a highly refined form of kerosene, which is used as fuel. The other is a very highly refined mineral oil that has various uses, such as in cosmetic and medical applications. Liquid paraffin fuel �" liquid paraffin is a highly distilled and refined form of kerosene that can be burned in lamps and other devices. The fuel produces no dust and no odor when burned, which makes it a more attractive fuel option than unrefined kerosene.

 

On the basis of product type, the global market is classified into diaper cream, foot moisturizer, and cosmetics, others. Liquid paraffin can be used to ease diaper rash and eczema irritation. The cosmetic industry also makes good use of liquid paraffin. The substance is used in various beauty products, including detergent creams, cold creams, hydrated creams, bronzed oils and makeup products. On the basis of treatment, the global market is classified into constipation, intestinal obstruction.

 

Liquid paraffin has many uses in the medical field. Because liquid paraffin passes through the body’s intestinal tract without being absorbed, it can be used as a laxative to limit the amount of water removed from the stool and ease constipation. On the basis of drug class, the global market is classified into softeners, emollients. Liquid paraffin is used as an emollient lotion to treat dry skin. On the basis of form of medication, the global market is classified into Enema, ophthalmic solution, oral gel, oral solution, oral suspension, rectal ointment, topical lotion, topical oil, topical ointment.  On the basis of applications, the global market is classified into lubrication, electrical insulation, and candles.

 

Liquid paraffin is mainly used as a lubricant in various industrial settings. It can be used to lubricate blades that cut paper and in mechanical mixing. The uses of liquid paraffin in the textile industry mostly involve lubrication. Liquid paraffin is an oil component used for spinning, weaving and meshing materials. Sewing machine lubrication typically contains liquid paraffin. Geographically, the global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America. The key players are ExxonMobil Chemical, H&R AG, Sasol, Farabi Petrochemicals, Nynas, JX Nippon Oil & Energy, Calumet, Petro-Canada, Formosa Plastics, CNPC Group, Dongming Petrochemical.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/bulk-chemicals-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing