Healthcare CRM Market Analysis, Product, Top Key Vendors, Outlook and Forecasts, 2025

Healthcare CRM Market Analysis, Product, Top Key Vendors, Outlook and Forecasts, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global healthcare CRM market size was valued at USD 7.7 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period.

"

The global Healthcare CRM Market is expected to reach USD 17.8 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.1%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Use of CRM helps healthcare organization to streamline their workflow and better manage patient care. It also helps in reducing the cost and increase the efficiency.

Vitally impacting drivers for the industry include rapidly growing percentage of aging population, rise in chronic disease incidence and advancement of new technology. Demand for operational efficiency in healthcare organization, adoption of home care/ virtual care and big data revolution is also contributing to the growth of the market. According to the study by Deloitte, 62.0% of patients are comfortable with online consultation with doctor.

Shift from volume to value based care and rise of consumerism in healthcare organization is also expected to contribute significantly to the growth of global healthcare CRM space.

Browse Details of Report @  
http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/crm-in-healthcare-market

Further Key Findings From The Study Suggest:

  • Based on product, individual CRM is expected to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to consolidation of hospital and small healthcare providers which would increase the focus on direct to patient marketing to attract new patients. Combination of individual and referral CRM is expected to be the leading segment during the forecast period.
  • Based on application, service outreach is expected to be the major segment during the forecast period. Case management and coordinated care is expected to show the highest growth owning to rise in demand for collaborative care.
  • North America and Europe is expected to be the major regions for the growth of this industry. Emerging regions such as Asia Pacific and MEA are expected to show lucrative growth during the forecast period owning to changing healthcare system and demand for collaborative care.
  • Few of the players in this market are IBM, salesforce.com, Siemens Healthineers, SAP, Accenture, Oracle, Microsoft, Amdocs Ltd., Anthelio Healthcare Solutions, AllScripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., NetSuite, Cerner
  • A common trend observed is the rising partnerships among market players for innovation by leveraging each other competencies. For instance, Salesforce expanded its presence in IT through the launch of cloud, with collaboration of major industry partner such as Centura Health, Philips, Deloitte Digital and Accenture.


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on August 20, 2019
Last Updated on August 20, 2019
Tags: healthcare CRM market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing