Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Market - Indept Analysis by Product, Type and End Use

Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Market - Indept Analysis by Product, Type and End Use

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis market size was valued at USD 60.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow with CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period.

"

The global Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Market is expected to reach USD 108.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Home-based dialysis treatment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. Factors supporting this trend include; increasing development of small and automated products capable of providing treatment at home, rising number of individuals requiring daily procedures, growing number of individuals aptly trained to perform self-treatment, and initiatives by market participants toward raising education and training for home dialysis performance.

This industry is highly competitive with a few players holding relatively high proportion of the market share. However, the dominance of each player is in a separate region thereby limiting direct competition. For instance, Baxter generates higher revenue in Europe whereas Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA gains higher revenue in the U.S. This scenario is anticipated to change over the forecast period owing to increasing globalization, and efforts by companies to expand their revenues and profits.

Browse Details of Report @ 
http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hemodialysis-peritoneal-dialysis-market

Further key findings from the study suggest:

  • Hemodialysis dominates the industry with over 80.0% of the market share. These processes are performed in centers as well as in home settings primarily for adults. This enhanced applicability and benefits in comparison to peritoneal dialysis are expected to promote growth.
  • Presence of treatment centers and skilled personnel in abundance to carry out procedures is expected to drive the growth for these services. Factors responsible for higher market share of services may be classified into rising number of centers, development of training courses for home-based patients, and rising number of patients requiring dialysis treatment.
  • Home-based procedures are anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Development of small & portable systems along with with rising healthcare literacy amongst patients are vital impact rendering drivers.
  • Regionally, Asia Pacific is predicted to contribute higher revenue share over the forecast period. Improving healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income, and growing incidence of conditions such as diabetes within the region are expected to support growth.
  • Players highlighted in the study include Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, NIPRO Medical Corporation, B. Braun Avitum AG, Baxter, and DaVita Inc. These companies are aggressively working toward purchasing dialysis centers or establishing new centers to cater to the rising demand.


© 2019 Markets Insights


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on August 30, 2019
Last Updated on August 30, 2019
Tags: Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dial

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing