U.S. Retail Clinics Market – Industry Analysis and Outlook Report, 2025

U.S. Retail Clinics Market – Industry Analysis and Outlook Report, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The U.S. retail clinics market size is expected to reach USD 7.3 billion by 2025, growing at CAGR of 20.3%, according to a new report

"

The U.S. Retail Clinics Market size is expected to reach USD 7.3 billion by 2025, growing at CAGR of 20.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Convenient access and affordable prices are expected to boost growth of the U.S. retail clinics market.

These settings act as an alternate channel for provision of primary care and offer basic healthcare services at affordable prices, lowering the need to visit the Emergency Department. Around 10% of the visits to the emergency departments in the U.S. could be treated outside of the ED. This reduces the out-of-pocket costs paid for the visit to an ED.

These settings usually operate during all seven days of a week. In addition, they have shorter waiting duration and appointments are not mandatory. Convenience and flexibility of visit hours help people easily access clinics that are located in grocery stores, shopping malls, and other locations.

In addition, adoption of information technology, highlighted by the use of EHRs helps these settings maintain a streamlined patient record that can be shared across different healthcare systems. This patient data could also be used to implement population health management strategies, for better patient outcomes, which could ease the U.S. healthcare’s transformation into a value-based care model from a fee-for-service (FFS) model.

Request a sample copy or view summary of this report@
http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-retail-clinics-market

Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:

  • Retail clinics employ a business model that involves provision of healthcare services at affordable prices for treatment and other supplementary services.
  • These settings have gained prominence in the U.S. with a lucrative growth rate. There is a steady rise in their number & visits per year. They are also expected to curb the issue of rising cost of healthcare services and extend the primary care continuum by providing affordable care
  • These settings in the U.S. mostly operate in large metropolitan areas in the Southern and Midwestern parts of the region
  • Some of the major players in the market comprise CVS Health (MinuteClinic), Walgreens (Healthcare Clinic), Walmart (The Clinic at Walmart, Care Clinic), Bellin Health (FastCare), Rediclinic (Rite Aid), Kroger (The Little Clinic), Aurora Health Care (QuickCare Clinic)
  • CVS Health (MinuteClinic) is one of the largest and fastest-growing retail clinics. In 2016, CVS acquired Target, and integrated & rebranded the clinics inside Target stores. As of January 2017, MinuteClinic was present across 1,105 locations.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on October 21, 2020
Last Updated on October 21, 2020
Tags: U.S. Retail Clinics Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing