Humidity Sensor Market: Key Growth Drivers, Challenges, Leading Key Players Review

Humidity Sensor Market: Key Growth Drivers, Challenges, Leading Key Players Review

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global humidity sensor market size was valued at USD 901.7 million in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.8% from 2019 to 2025.

"

The global Humidity Sensor Market size is expected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 7.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The regulations drafted by agencies, such as Food & Drugs Administration (FDA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), among others, have triggered the need to ensure that the ambient moisture where processed food, pharmaceutical products, and drugs are stored is within prescribed limits. The subsequently rising need for monitoring and controlling the amount of moisture in certain industries, such as food & beverage and healthcare, is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. The long-term stability, higher repeatability, and higher accuracy being offered by vendors in their latest sensing solutions are also expected to drive the market growth.

Miniaturization is allowing sensors to be integrated into portable handheld devices. As such, a humidity sensor is increasingly being used in healthcare devices and household appliances as well as for other commercial and energy-saving applications. This sensor can be found in respiratory equipment, baby monitors, and dehumidifiers. It can also help in optimization of A/C cooling cycles, smart condensation control of refrigerators, water intrusion detection in battery packs, automotive windshield anti-fogging, and automotive engine control.

Other major factors that are expected to drive the market growth include advances in technology and the continued rollout of IoT networks. The continued rollout of IoT networks is driving the demand for wireless sensing solutions. At the same time, advances in fabrication technologies are allowing to combine the piezoelectric technology and the complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) technology to fabricate advanced sensors. The advantages these sensors can offer over conventional sensors, such as easy implementation, low power consumption, and better transducer performance techniques, are also expected to drive the market growth.

Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Humidity Sensor Market Report

Humidity Sensor Market Report Highlights

  • The automotive segment is expected to register a noticeable CAGR owing to the growing need to reduce the amount of moisture inside automobiles and prevent windscreen fogging
  • The absolute humidity sensor segment is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of absolute humidity sensors in microwave ovens, steam injected ovens, and clothe dryers
  • Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market owing to the rapid rollout of advanced infrastructure in industrial and commercial sectors
  • Vendors are developing advanced sensors specifically for mobile applications to monitor relative humidity along with the temperature
  • The key players in the humidity sensor market include Robert Bosch GmbH, GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies, Delphi Corporation, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Honeywell International, PCE Instruments, BEI Sensors, Continental AG, and Infineon Technologies.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on October 27, 2020
Last Updated on October 27, 2020
Tags: Humidity Sensor Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing