Artificial Lift Market: Industry Analysis and Outlook Report

Artificial Lift Market: Industry Analysis and Outlook Report

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The rise in oil exploration activities is predicted to be a key factor driving artificial lift systems Market growth over the forecast period.

"

The global Artificial Lift Market size is expected to reach USD 26.5 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The industry is anticipated to gain traction owing to the increasing fossil fuel demand coupled with the rising number of mature reserves, which hold a high volume of crude oil. Furthermore, volatile oil prices are persuading oil companies to decrease the per barrel oil production cost, thereby driving the demand for EOR techniques, such as artificial lift systems, over the forecast period.

The robust demand for crude oil and natural gas has led to the depletion of onshore reserves. This has offered offshore deep-water opportunities for several companies, thus catapulting the artificial lift market size. Additionally, technological advancements have encouraged Exploration and Production (E&P) companies to increase the production of crude oil and natural gas in offshore reserves, which is anticipated to further propel demand over the coming years.

Lifting systems are used in offshore applications of deepwater gas lift wells and for subsea production to augment the productivity of wells. Thus, the rising deepwater oil production is anticipated to spur market growth. Owing to rapid industrialization, conventional sources of oil & gas are depleting at the expense of future energy demands. This has forced companies to meet the end-user demand by focusing on unconventional gas resources. As such, unconventional gas production is considered to act as a key opportunity for players operating in the market.

The demand for energy is increasing globally. The escalating demand for primary energy in transportation, power generation, and household activities has led to increased oil & gas consumption in major economies across the globe. This has led the producers of oil & gas to dig deeper to meet the increasing energy demands, thus instigating the need for artificial lift. However, the fluctuating oil prices and impacted investments would affect market growth, owing to high equipment and capital costs. 

Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Artificial Lift Market Report

Artificial Lift Market Report Highlights

  • The global artificial lift market exceeded USD 16 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2025, which is primarily attributed to the increasing oil & gas production coupled with improving production efficiencies at mature fields.
  • Electrical submersible pumps are anticipated to emerge as the largest product segment over the forecast period owing to the rising demand for oil worldwide and exploration of newer onshore as well as offshore reserves.
  • The ever-rising population in Asia Pacific, particularly India and China, is anticipated to fuel the demand for oil & gas, which is further expected to instigate the adoption of artificial lift systems in this region.
  • Key players such as GE Oil & Gas, National Oilwell Varco, Weatherford Plc, Halliburton, Dover Corp., and Schlumberger Limited dominated the market in 2016 with their emphasis on expanding the market presence through mergers and acquisitions.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on November 18, 2020
Last Updated on November 18, 2020
Tags: Artificial Lift Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing