Interactive Kiosk Market - Future Trends, Revenue Growth & Leading Players, Forecast To 2028

Interactive Kiosk Market - Future Trends, Revenue Growth & Leading Players, Forecast To 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global interactive kiosk market size was valued at USD 26.63 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The global Interactive Kiosk Market size is expected to reach USD 45.32 billion by 2028, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing consumer involvement in the purchase process and an extensive focus on customized service delivery by industry players are the major factors driving interactive kiosks' adoption. The geographical expansion and service enhancement using interactive kiosks enable companies to offer convenient, swift, and hassle-free service to customers with enhanced safety and security.

The North American market dominated the global market in 2020. The regional growth can be attributed to incumbents of the retail and BFSI verticals, who continue to deploy interactive kiosks as a part of their efforts to enhance the consumer experience. Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period as the retail, hospitality, BFSI, and healthcare verticals continue to grow. Incumbents of these industries continue to emphasize customer engagement.

Based on end use, the market for interactive kiosk has been further segmented into BFSI, retail, food and beverage, healthcare, government, travel and tourism, and others. Manufacturers have developed multiple self-service kiosks solutions for segments, such as travel and tourism and healthcare. These interactive kiosks enable customers to carry out self-check-in/check-out in hotels, carry out self-baggage check-in, book tickets, view product information, book appointments, and so on.

Stringent regulatory and legal standards such as the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and UL standards are the significant challenges impacting the broader adoption of interactive self-service kiosks. GDPR compliance focuses on protecting customers' private data to enhance safety and prevent unauthorized access to private information. The ADA standards provide access specifications to any public access system for disabled individuals. However, the threat of cyber-attacks, high cost of installation, maintenance, and support may act as inhibitors for the growth and adoption of interactive kiosks by businesses.

Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Interactive Kiosk Market Report

Interactive Kiosk Market Report Highlights

  • The market for interactive kiosk is a technology-driven and rapidly evolving market due to continuous advancements in communication and payment technologies. This, in turn, has widened the scope of application in various industries, such as retail, banking, hospitality, entertainment, and government
  • The declining prices of hardware and improved transaction safety features have led to increased adoption of interactive kiosks by various businesses
  • Mandatory government regulations regarding data privacy/protection and regulatory standards such as ADA and UL will have a major impact on the adoption of interactive kiosk as a service delivery tool
  • Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR over the forecast period


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on January 19, 2021
Last Updated on January 19, 2021
Tags: Interactive Kiosk Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing