Wound Irrigation System Market Size, Share, Analysis and Forecast to 2028

Wound Irrigation System Market Size, Share, Analysis and Forecast to 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global wound irrigation system market size is expected to reach USD 380.03 million by 2028, according to a new report

"

The global Wound Irrigation System Market size is expected to reach USD 380.03 million by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2021 to 2028. The rising prevalence of chronic wounds, increasing number of surgical procedures, technological advancements, favorable initiatives taken by the private and public sectors, and the increasing cases of burns across the globe are the key factors driving the market.

A wound irrigation system allows rapid healing of deep wounds and surgical site infections. It also allows improved wound cleansing that prevents further complications. The increasing prevalence of chronic wounds and the rising number of surgical procedures are the key factors driving the market. For instance, as per a report published by ScienceDirect in 2018, the surgical infection has the highest prevalence rate of around 4.0%, followed by diabetic foot ulcers of around 3.4%. In addition, the rising number of wound care centers across the globe is expected to surge the demand for wound irrigation systems.

Moreover, the increasing incidence of burn cases across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for the product. According to a report published by Walker Morgan, LLC, in 2017, around 450,000 Americans receive medical treatment for burn injuries every year. As per the report published by Swift Medical Inc. in 2018, more than 305.0 million acute, burn, and traumatic wounds are recorded per year globally. Furthermore, as per the data reported by the WHO, over 1,000,000 people register, annually, as moderately or severely burnt. As wound irrigation system is very much effective in burn injury and allows rapid healing, thus increasing incidence rate of burns is anticipated to propel the market growth over the forecast period.

Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Wound Irrigation System Market Report

Wound Irrigation System Market Report Highlights

  • By product, the manual wound irrigation system segment held the largest market share in 2020 owing to the increasing incidence of burns and surgical site infection across the globe
  • Based on application, the chronic wounds segment held the largest share in 2020 due to the rising prevalence of diabetic foot ulcers and pressure ulcers
  • Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the rising number of diabetic patients in this region


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on February 2, 2021
Last Updated on February 2, 2021
Tags: Wound Irrigation System Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing