Contactless Payment Market Size is Predicted to Witness 20.3% CAGR till 2028

Contactless Payment Market Size is Predicted to Witness 20.3% CAGR till 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global contactless payment market size was valued at USD 1.34 trillion in 2020. It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.3% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The global Contactless Payment Market size is expected to reach USD 6.25 trillion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to register a CAGR of 20.3% from 2021 to 2028. Various benefits, such as improved service delivery and reduction in transaction time offered by contactless payments, are expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period.

Customers can immediately complete transactions with the tap of a card. Increasing integration of contactless payment technologies in smartphones and mobile handsets is expected to fuel the market growth. Numerous customers across the globe are purchasing services or products with the use of devices, such as wearables, key fobs, smart cards, and smartphones, among others. This, as a result, is anticipated to drive market growth over the forecast period.

Contactless payment uses Near Field Communication (NFC) and Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technologies to facilitate easy money transactions. Various benefits, such as real-time transaction processing and secured transactions, are driving the adoption of contactless payment solutions. An increase in the adoption of technology by wholesalers or merchants for small value transactions is further expected to propel the market growth.

The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to favorably impact the market. The COVID-19 outbreak is anticipated to change the payment behavior by users and firms as the World Health Organization (WHO) has been guiding customers to avoid cash handling and shift to contactless payments. This is expected to create growth opportunities for the market over the forecast period.

Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Contactless Payment Market Report

Contactless Payment Market Report Highlights

  • Increasing demand for secure and reliable payment transactions across the globe is expected to propel the smart cards segment growth over the forecast period
  • Numerous banks across the globe are focusing on integrating machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI) integrated security and fraud management solution to secure their payment transactions.
  • The COVID-19 pandemic has inspired retailers across the globe to turn to technology to help their businesses increase productivity, plan better, and serve their customers efficiently. This, as a result, is expected to create growth opportunities for contactless payment solutions in the retail industry
  • The presence of a large number of prominent market players in North America is expected to create growth opportunities for the regional market growth over the forecast period


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on March 8, 2021
Last Updated on March 8, 2021
Tags: Contactless Payment Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing