Food Service Equipment Market by AB Electrolux, Ali Group S.r.l. a Socio Unico, Dover Corporation

Food Service Equipment Market by AB Electrolux, Ali Group S.r.l. a Socio Unico, Dover Corporation

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global food service equipment market size is estimated to reach USD 50.01 billion by 2028, according to a new report

"

The global Food Service Equipment Market size is estimated to reach USD 50.01 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at an estimated CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing trade activities in the food and beverage industry, upsurge in travel and tourism activities, changing food consumption habits, and rise in disposable incomes are some of the key factors driving the growth of this market.

Equipment manufacturers are focusing on mergers and acquisitions to introduce state-of-the-art product offerings for attaining a competitive edge in the market. For instance, in 2019, SMEG S.p.A collaborated with Dolce & Gabbana S.r.l. for special styling of Fab28 SMEG refrigerator, which was encouraged by old Sicilian art. This collaboration was aimed at developing products in captivating designs consumers would like to incorporate in their modular, open commercial kitchen spaces. Furthermore, the pressing need to conserve energy has compelled manufacturers to focus on the development of energy-efficient appliances for commercial kitchens. Appliances are being integrated with bidirectional internet of things (IoT) connectivity. These connected appliances can automatically alert kitchen staff to increase the preparation uptime. Additionally, the increasing number of restaurants across the globe is also driving the market. As per the National Restaurant Association, the U.S region itself accounts for more than 1 million restaurants of different kinds and sizes.

The COVID-19 breakout and the subsequent lockdowns imposed by governments worldwide to minimize its communal spread at the beginning of 2020 had a substantial negative impact on the market for food service equipment. Various industries such as food and beverage, travel and tourism, and hospitality have been severely impacted by the temporary shutdown of manufacturing units, transportation, and logistic operations. Relaxations announced by several governments in the mid of 2020 led to the gradual increase in the online delivery business and takeaway from restaurants and hotels, resulting in some recovery of the food and beverage industry.

Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Food Service Equipment Market Report

Food Service Equipment Market Report Highlights

  • In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market with a CAGR of close to 7.0% from 2021 to 2028
  • In terms of product, the kitchen purpose equipment segment dominated the market with a revenue share of over 35.0% of the overall market in 2020
  • Expanding at a CAGR around 5.0% from 2021 to 2028, the Full Service Restaurant (FSR) end-user segment is estimated to dominate the market over the forecast period


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on March 10, 2021
Last Updated on March 10, 2021
Tags: Food Service Equipment Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing