Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Growth, Opportunities and Forecast To 2028

Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Growth, Opportunities and Forecast To 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global water and wastewater treatment equipment market size was valued at USD 61.60 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The global Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market size is expected to reach USD 84.12 billion by 2028 registering a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for clean water owing to rapid urbanization and industrialization coupled with infrastructural developments in the water management industry is anticipated to drive the market growth over the forecast period. Wastewater and its discharge sludge contain several valuable resources, including phosphorus, and nitrogen, which can be recovered and reused to preserve threatened resources. Thus, a rising focus on reducing water consumption by reusing wastewater to ensure resource efficiency and support a circular economy is likely to open new avenues for market growth.

Rapid technological developments in the global industry are expected to positively influence short- as well as long-term modifications at water & wastewater management facilities. Market players are increasingly focusing on integrating advanced technologies to develop more efficient and effective solutions for water management, thereby driving the product demand. In addition, the rising environmental concerns along with the need to comply with the stringent government regulations regarding water management across the globe are anticipated to propel the product demand. Increasing investments to treat micropollutants and Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS), majorly in Europe and North America, are likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the global market.

Related Press Release @ Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Report

Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Report Highlights

  • The biological product segment is estimated to register a CAGR of 4.0% from 2021 to 2028 on account of the stringent regulations coupled with the increasing demand for high-quality solutions for wastewater management
  • The segment of secondary process accounted for a revenue share of 37% in 2020 owing to the high adoption of advanced wastewater management technologies, such as Moving Bed Biofilm Reactors (MBBR) and Integrated Fixed-Film Activated Sludge (IFAS)
  • The product demand in the industrial application segment is anticipated to ascend at the fastest CAGR of 4.1% from 2021 to 2028
  • This growth can be attributed to the rapid industrialization, particularly in developing countries, coupled with stringent regulations pertaining to effluent discharge from industries
  • Major companies have undertaken several business strategies, such as mergers, acquisitions, and R&D, to strengthen their presence in the global market
  • For instance, in February 2020, Veolia Water Technologies, U.K. completed the acquisition of Biochemica Water Ltd.


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on April 19, 2021
Last Updated on April 19, 2021
Tags: Water And Wastewater Treatment E

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing