Cyber Security Services Market Size is Expected to Experience a CAGR of 10.2% till 2028

Cyber Security Services Market Size is Expected to Experience a CAGR of 10.2% till 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global cyber security services market size was valued at USD 91.15 billion in 2020. It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% from 2021 to 2028

"

The global Cyber Security Services Market size is expected to reach USD 192.70 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Continued cybersecurity breaches on the enterprise and individual levels, and the subsequent need to address the vulnerabilities in networks, apps, and systems, are the factors expected to drive the growth. The need for identifying advanced, persistent threats to networks, monitoring critical infrastructure 24/7, and penetration testing applications for meeting various regulatory compliance standards and acts, such as FISMA, MARS-E, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and HIPAA, is expected to contribute to the growth of the market.

As cyberattacks are getting more and more sophisticated, cyber security services are also evolving accordingly. Some of the common cyber security services include penetration testing, bug bounty, and Managed Detection Response (MDR), and the demand for these and other similar services are growing in line with the continued deployment of digital and cloud-based applications. These services help enterprises identify IT infrastructure vulnerabilities, fix the bugs, and gain access to the necessary remedies for tackling cyberattacks. Additionally, as a result of the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, work-from-home and remote working mandates are impelling employees to connect with unsecured networks. Hackers are taking this opportunity to exploit the loopholes and particularly infiltrate corporate web applications. Hence, incumbents of several industries are in a dire need to continuously monitor the evolving cyber threats and safeguard their enterprise systems.

Testing web applications and databases and identifying their weaknesses and vulnerabilities are expected to emerge as the major focus areas for the incumbents of various industries and industry verticals, including BFSI, healthcare, IT, manufacturing, and retail, over the forecast period. The healthcare industry vertical has been frequently targeted by hackers and cybercriminals. Cybercrimes targeting the healthcare industry are expected to intensify in line with the continued digitalization and the introduction of IoT-based medical devices. In May 2019, the American Medical Collection Agency, a billing services provider, revealed that it was subjected to cyberattacks for a duration of eight months from August 2018 to March 2019 and that approximately 25 million patients may have been affected due to these cyberattacks. Meanwhile, a report published by Radware, a provider of cybersecurity and application delivery solutions, revealed that a healthcare organization needs to spend approximately USD 1.4 million on average to recover from a cyberattack. Thus, the growing need to protect healthcare institutions from cyberattacks has created new opportunities for cyber security services providers.

Related Press Release@ Cyber Security Services Market Report

Cyber Security Services Market Report Highlights

  • Advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the internet of things are disrupting cyberspace and reshaping the global threat landscape, thereby driving the growth of the market over the forecast period
  • The healthcare segment is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR of 11.4% over the forecast period. The increased instances of cybercrimes in the recent past, and particularly during the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, have prompted healthcare application developers to address the application vulnerabilities
  • Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period. The growing demand for penetration testing and bug bounty services in line with the mandatory compliances, which require periodic technological evaluation, is expected to drive the growth of the regional market
  • Some of the major players operating in the market include Accenture, AT&T, Atos SE, Cisco, IBM, and Rapid7


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on April 21, 2021
Last Updated on April 21, 2021
Tags: Cyber Security Services Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing