Does the COVID-19 Pandemic Hold Promise for the Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market?

Does the COVID-19 Pandemic Hold Promise for the Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market?

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global antiseptics and disinfectants market size was valued at USD 23.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.8% from 2021 to 2028.

"

Let’s roll back to December 2019. The world was eagerly awaiting the dawn of the new decade, Christmas and New Year’s celebrations were on everybody’s minds, and everything was normal. Fast forward to June 2021, and the coronavirus pandemic has claimed more than 3.75 million lives, with hospitals and clinics seeing a near unstoppable stream of patients showing symptoms of the virus. While medical and research organizations globally have busied themselves in ensuring viability and availability of vaccines for the general population, we as common citizens have been issued a critical responsibility of following government norms of maintaining proper hygiene and sanitization, while also socially distancing from others. This is where we have seen a drastic rise in demand in the antiseptics and disinfectants market, which have attained a whole new level of importance among people ever since the outbreak started.


Related Press Release@ Antiseptics And Disinfectants Market Size Worth $105.4 Billion By 2028


Understanding the pandemic impact on the industry

The current outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic across the globe has propelled the demand and growth of the antiseptics and disinfectants industry. This is especially true for disinfectants, as they have witnessed a drastic growth in usage in commercial, industrial and residential settings. So much so, that in the early months of the pandemic, their stocks frequently ran out due to high sales. Products such as aerosol disinfectants, multipurpose cleaners, and paper towels all witnessed a huge jump in revenue in the early months of the pandemic, as consumers became highly aware of keeping surfaces and floors sanitized. The following table encapsulates the market conditions during COVID-19, and what we can expect in the post-COVID period.


Read More @ Does the COVID-19 pandemic hold promise for the Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market?



© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on June 10, 2021
Last Updated on June 10, 2021
Tags: Antiseptics and Disinfectants Ma

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing