U.S. Range Cooker Market: Key Companies & Market Share Insights

U.S. Range Cooker Market: Key Companies & Market Share Insights

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The U.S. range cooker market size was valued at USD 1.46 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The U.S. Range Cooker Market size is anticipated to reach USD 2.66 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The deployment of stylish and functional appliances in kitchens with multi-functionality features is an ongoing trend in the residential sector. This, combined with the trend of remodeling homes to build and accommodate modular kitchens, is resulting in fast-paced product adoption in the country.

Consumers’ focus on attracting a higher resale value from remodeling projects has also driven the prominence of range cookers in homes. For instance, minor kitchen remodeling can lead to an average of 81.1% of the reoccupied cost, whereas major kitchen remodeling can lead to a 59.0% return on the cost. Thus, consumers are loosening their purse strings and building high-end kitchens for their homes by installing advanced cooking appliances.


The growing trend of food away from home is resulting in the increasing number of restaurants, hotels, resorts, food stations, and other commercial eateries across the country. Consumers seek quality and tasty food with minimum waiting time, compelling owners of food joints to invest in modern and integrated cooking appliances. These outlets need high-capacity and efficient kitchen appliances to be able to serve large masses in a short time while also focusing on the quality of the food they serve. Range cookers are ideal for such commercial applications. Thus, product adoption in restaurants and eateries is projected to grow in the coming years.


Related Press Release@ U.S. Range Cooker Market Report


U.S. Range Cooker Market Report Highlights

  • The rising demand for products designed for specific set-ups and purposes will drive the market in the coming years
  • Since these appliances are bigger, they offer more settings, functions, and cooking options
  • Many even feature a separate grill so consumers can grill and roast food at the same time
  • Above USD 5000 price range dominated the market in 2020 with a revenue share of over 48%
  • The 30” size segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of more than 8% from 2021 to 2028
  • The residential application segment is projected to account for the highest revenue share by 2028 registering the fastest CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 21, 2021
Last Updated on June 21, 2021
Tags: U.S. Range Cooker Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing