North America Savory Snacks Market Opportunities and Challenges

North America Savory Snacks Market Opportunities and Challenges

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The North America savory snacks market size was valued at USD 36.89 billion in 2020 and is expected to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The North America Savory Snacks Market size is expected to reach USD 59.25 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing consumer emphasis on nutritional properties of the product, such as high vitamin & protein content with low calories, is expected to be a major factor contributing to the growth of the market. The rising demand for on-the-go snacks and increasing spending capacities of customers are projected to boost product demand. Several food trends, such as the growing vegan population, rising cases of lactose intolerance, and high demand for healthy snacks are driving the regional market. Consumers have also been increasing their spending on plant-based products as a result of the increased prevalence of certain health conditions including milk allergies.


According to the data provided by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), more than 80 million cases of lactose intolerance were recorded in 2019. According to the statistics provided by Food Allergy Research & Education, in 2019, an estimated 32 million Americans were suffering from food allergies. Thus, increasing cases of allergies and intolerance among adults as well as children are fueling the demand for vegan and healthy savory snack products. The market is highly fragmented owing to the presence of a large number of regional as well as international players. Key manufacturers adopt various strategies like product launches and mergers & acquisitions to enhance their foothold in the market.


Related Press Release@ North America Savory Snacks Market Report


North America Savory Snacks Market Report Highlights

  • The potato chips segment led the market in 2020 and is anticipated to retain the dominance over the forecast period
  • Nuts & seeds are anticipated to be the fastest-growing product segment from 2021 to 2028. Nuts & seeds are becoming increasingly popular as consumers are looking for healthy snacking options
  • Roasted/toasted savory snacks was the largest flavor segment with a market share of more than 36% in 2020
  • The segment is anticipated to remain dominant during the forecast period due to high product demand
  • The spice flavor segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on July 1, 2021
Last Updated on July 1, 2021
Tags: North America Savory Snacks Mark

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing