Incontinence And Ostomy Care Products Market is Predicted to Witness 5.1% CAGR till 2028

Incontinence And Ostomy Care Products Market is Predicted to Witness 5.1% CAGR till 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global incontinence and ostomy care products market size was valued at USD 15.5 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The global Incontinence And Ostomy Care Products Market size is anticipated to reach USD 23.0 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing incidence of colorectal cancer and urological diseases, such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), urinary incontinence, and benign prostatic hyperplasia is anticipated to boost the market growth.

The growing risk of colorectal and urinary bladder cancer has increased the demand for ostomy care products. For instance, the American Cancer Society has reported that in 2019, the number of colorectal cases in the U.S. has increased to 101,420. This is expected to drive the growth of the market at a global level.

Increasing awareness initiatives by several market players to raise cognizance regarding these prosthetic medical devices globally is successfully breaking the stigma and taboo associated with the use of these products. For instance, Coloplast is a leading market player and has recently published Ostomy Life Study Review to raise awareness and improve the standard of ostomy care. This helps in effective patient care, building their confidence, and inspires them to live a quality life.

Moreover, the outbreak of COVID-19 has spurred the demand for incontinence products used in home settings. Since the majority of consumers are aged/seniors, there is a higher demand for these products. Restrictions on movement at international borders have created an opportunity for local players to enter the market and meet the unmet demands of the end-users. In November 2020, NorthShore Care Supply announced a free trial of 2 bags of adult diapers and a discount on all absorbents for ICU Nurses or other COVID first responders.

Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Incontinence And Ostomy Care Products Market Report

Incontinence And Ostomy Care Products Market Report Highlights

  • Based on type, the incontinence care products segment held the largest revenue share of around 74.9% in 2020. This can be attributed to the increasing cases of urological diseases, such as IBD, colon cancer, and bladder control problems
  • The incontinence care products segment is further segmented into absorbents, incontinence bags, and others. Whereas, the ostomy care products segment is sub-divided into ostomy bags, deodorants, skin barriers, and irrigation products
  • Europe dominated the market in 2020 with the largest revenue share of around 43.2%, owing to the increasing prevalence of urological diseases, supportive government policies, and increasing awareness programs


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on July 7, 2021
Last Updated on July 7, 2021
Tags: Incontinence And Ostomy Care Pro

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing