U.S. Fruit Puree Market: Top Key Players, Trends, Scope and Segmentation, 2028

U.S. Fruit Puree Market: Top Key Players, Trends, Scope and Segmentation, 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The U.S. fruit puree market size was valued at USD 864.3 million in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The U.S. Fruit Puree Market size is expected to reach USD 1.3 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2028. The strong demand for packaged convenience foods among consumers in the U.S. has been driving the market over the next few years. The high penetration of food and beverage companies has widened the scope for the product in the U.S.


The tropical and exotic segment led the market in 2020 with the largest revenue share. The use of banana, coconut, mango, guava, papaya and pineapple in various food and beverages has fueled the demand for these products across the world. Additionally, brewers, bakers, and confectioners have been using these products significantly for flavoring beer, bakery, and confectionery products.


The beverages application segment dominated the market with the largest revenue share in 2020. Orange juice and apple juice are the most popular fruit juices in the country. Fruit-based smoothies are also gaining traction among young and health-conscious consumers owing to their many benefits, such as aiding in weight loss. Additionally, the high nutritional content of smoothies makes them a perfectly healthy snack.


Key companies have been making strategic moves to firmly establish a hold in the market. In June 2019, AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG presented its new products at the IFT Food Expo, the international food industry trade fair in New Orleans, U.S. The product range includes fruit preparations and starches such as solutions for vegan dairy products. This will expand its customer base in the country.


Related Press Release@ U.S. Fruit Puree Market Report


U.S. Fruit Puree Market Report Highlights

  • The baby food application segment is expected to register a CAGR of over 6.3% during the forecast period owing to the increasing utilization of fruit puree in baby foods
  • The citrus segment dominated the market by contributing over 25.0% in terms of revenue in 2020 owing to the wide use of these fruits in beverages and foods
  • The beverages application segment held the largest revenue share of over 30.0% in 2020


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

40 Views
Added on July 12, 2021
Last Updated on July 12, 2021
Tags: U.S. Fruit Puree Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing