Aluminum Die Casting Market: Industry Insights By Application And Region

Aluminum Die Casting Market: Industry Insights By Application And Region

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global aluminum die casting market size was valued at USD 23.99 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The global Aluminum Die Casting Market size is expected to reach USD 35.64 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the telecommunication sector, coupled with the increasing demand for lightweight materials from the automotive and aerospace industries, is expected to propel the market growth in the coming years.

Die casting is a process performed by forcing molten aluminum into a steel die (mold) under pressure. Based on production process, the market is segregated into pressure die casting and other processes. Pressure die casting is further segmented into high and low, where the former constitutes a larger share owing to its higher production rates. On average, European vehicles consist of 80-100 kilograms of high pressure die casting (HPDC) components. Other types of die casting include vacuum and squeeze, which find use in applications, such as solar sensors and turbine blades.

Aluminum die casting components are extensively used in numerous industries, including transportation, industrial, building and construction, telecommunication, consumer durables, and energy. The transportation industry is anticipated to maintain its lead over the forecast period as it is the key consumer of aluminum die casting. Aluminum die-cast parts are used in general road and sports road transportation, heavy vehicles, and aerospace sectors.

Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest growth rate over the forecast period. Progress in manufacturing activities in developing economies of the region is propelling product demand. For instance, in September 2020, Hyundai Motor began production at its second plant in Vietnam, which is expected to increase the production capacity by 140%.

Rising product demand has led to increased competitive rivalry in the market. Major market players are set to gain a competitive edge and recover their losses from the previous year owing to the pandemic, through means of strategic initiatives such as mergers & acquisitions and increasing production capacities.

Request A Free Sample Copy Or View Report Summary @ Aluminum Die Casting Market Report

Aluminum Die Casting Market Report Highlights

  • Based on application, telecommunication is expected to register the highest CAGR of 6.8% in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to increasing technological advancements and rising investments in the sector
  • In the pressure die casting production process segment, HPDC held the largest revenue share in 2020 and is anticipated to maintain its lead over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the high preference for HPDC among casting manufacturers owing to the high efficiency of the process
  • Asia Pacific held the largest revenue share of over 45.0% in 2020 on account of the increasing investments in developing economies pertaining to capacity expansions, especially in the transportation industry
  • In North America, the U.S. accounted for a revenue share of over 64.0% in 2020. Rising construction spending, coupled with EV production in the country, is expected to prove fruitful for the market growth during the coming years


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on September 13, 2021
Last Updated on September 13, 2021
Tags: Aluminum Die Casting Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing