How?

How?

A Poem by InfiniteInk

Shivers in my right, as my pen strikes sparks across these pages,
This ink isn't anything but stains, what can one sentence mean to an entire essay?
Everything.
Feelings rattle my bones like prisoners in cages, or triangle vibrations and through the process of convection,
I ignite these reincarnations of trees but the flames are never summoned.
The mystic lacks the wisdom for the ritual.
Consumed by the image of my mental visuals, I plow through my neurons dictionaries to find the proper grammar for this poems context.
But yet the pressure of the constant contest constricts the breath the supposed to flow through the respiratory system of this paragraphs body.
It's the stink of a foul perfume that's influenced my my gloom (Excuses).
It's the obnoxious cloud arrogance that's prevented my bloom ( Envy).
It's the lack of a slave's regimen that's ensued my doom (Truth).
So grievance'd by my ancestors struggle that I'd deny the benefit of my blood,
It's really just a crippling naivety like a child who wait's for santa on christmas eve.
Disappointed by the gaps in my own history,
Now I must fill my future with a prize I didn't work for, mind set of a thief.
I'm nervous. 

© 2015 InfiniteInk


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on January 14, 2015
Last Updated on January 14, 2015

Author

InfiniteInk
InfiniteInk

Mableton, GA



About
In the complex realm of ink and paper, my pen reigns as a deity of control, emotion is created through its intuition and its instinct is to be profound and expressive, my pen shall bleed in this realm.. more..

Writing