Peaceful Confusion

Peaceful Confusion

A Poem by Infusion
"

Assurance that thoughts can be completely and utterly confusing. While taking their own course to find what they need to survive.

"

Those whispers in my ear such an interrupting nightmare,


the beauty of silence peaceful tranquility.


Life hmm... interesting how it pulls us, but towards what?


 Tempting almost teasing me these words work their way onto the page.


 Forming what? A masterpiece uniquely beautiful


but the meaning unseen, unheard no understanding on why it was written.


 To release some of this confusion literally maybe a sign of relief.


Wishfully thinking however on that someone will read this and


understand the complexity of this lonely soul.

By:


Infusion

© 2011 Infusion


Author's Note

Infusion
Write what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It's a cool thought that you're trying to explain or at least what i believe you're trying to state. We all write for our own reasons and even though some might not understand our underlying cause for writing it we should be thankful that it's out and that someone else might be able to see it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I still freaking love this poem... I don't know what was flowing through your brain, oh wait, I may know. Never mind. I just freaking love it. It is powerful and attention getting, deep and intriguing.

Thank you for being you!

InnerSpirit

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Life hmm... interesting how it pulls us, but towards what?
a question for the ages.
This is a well done poem - it made me think.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This poem was beautiful...being lonely can be a complex feeling, and some people scream to be heard through their writing...this poem could have many different meanings to many different people. You did excellently

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Our words are driven by motive and through which we want to be heard. It's almost dark. A wonderful write indeed.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really good poem it made me think really hard, I had to think deeply with every sentence you wrote! I hope to keep reading stuff by you that is similar to this bro!

Victor

Posted 12 Years Ago


The spaces between us are wise, the time before us is present and the future we dream of is already ours - but we alone cannot see beyond the horizon. Together we can see beyond two horizons, three horizons - all horizons. But we can only experience togetherness independently, thus we must trust, we must have faith, or we have no hope.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

deep, Infusion! And spot on for at least 90% of the world. This is totally legit, very powerful, and stays with the reader. Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Our thoughts and emotions run towards different planes. How many roadblocks must we encounter before that final decision is to-be made...? If our thoughts are not our own; whose are they, we need only ask...

I love the opening 'thought' - beautiful crafted, my friend.

When will life allow us that 'red light' to pause and ponder -on where we must go; where we are needed?

Thoughts intermingled during the course of this write - how our mind races to reach that final lap...

In most occurrences, it does take another to look into our own soul to envision the beauty within us all while unlocking our true potential.

Thank-you for gifting us all with the opportunity to know the intellectual and compassionate soul that you have become. Always be yourself...

Hope

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

You did a good job with this poem. it was very simple and enjoyable. Good write here.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amazing piece
♥ Ta'Shandra

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

726 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on June 28, 2011
Tags: Peaceful Confusion, Nightmare, Darkness, Dark, Hate, Life, Sad, Sex, adventure, death, fantasy, fiction, heart, horror, love, magic, mystery, pain, poem, poetry, romance, story

Author

Infusion
Infusion

The Imperfect City



About
Fun - custom homepage more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ True Love ~ ~ True Love ~

A Poem by Legacy