Ahk ruz...

Ahk ruz...

A Story by InkAngelXIII
"

The death of Paarthunax.

"

He had finally made it up the peak of the mountain. The dragonborn was exausted from all the Shouts he had used to get here. He truged through the snow eager to meet Paarthurnax. He could teach him how to defeat Alduin. He, the teacher to the Greybeards, was the only one that had the power to help stop the world eater.

 

~*~

 

The Nord went around the last bend. Expecting to see a man meditaing or somthing of the like, he instead found a massive gold dragon. He leaped back and drew his sword and shield, prepared to battle the beast.

 

"Dovahkiin, Dragonborn. You need not to worry." The dragon spoke. "I am Paarthunax."

 

The master of the Thu'um, the one that teaches the Greybeards themselves, is a dragon?

 

~A few quests later~

 

"I am ready to recieve my blessing, Paarthunax." The Dragonborn said, brimming with confidence.

 

"And which do you wish, Dovahkiin?"

 

He squared himself. "I wish to have the blessing of Fus." It was his first Shout.

 

"Ahrk ruz, and then?" The mighty dragon asked.

 

"Then I shall be ready to defeat Alduin." He told him.

 

"And then?"

 

"Then I shall fulfill my destiny."

 

"And then?"

 

"Then I will be married, and children of my own."

 

"And then?"

 

What was Paarthunax doing? "Then... I suppose I shall grow old."

 

"And then?"

 

"Then I shall die."

 

"And then?"

 

"That's it."

 

"And then?"

 

Now he was growing frustrated at him. "There is no more I will be dead. That's the end of it."

 

"And then?"

 

"Listen, just give me my friggin' blessing so I can go kill Alduin."

 

"Aaand then?"

 

"If you say 'and then' one more time, I am going to go over there and break my sword off of your scaly hide."

 

"..."

 

The Nord sighed, the dragon was finished playing his obsurd game.

 

"Ahrk ruz, ahk ruz, ahk ruz, ahk ruz..."

 

"Graah!" And that is why when the Blades asked him to kill Paarthunax, he did so with little regret.

© 2012 InkAngelXIII


Author's Note

InkAngelXIII
This is what happens when one play a lot of Skyrim and then watches 'Dude where's my car?' and consumes large amounts of caffine.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012

Author

InkAngelXIII
InkAngelXIII

Ellendale, ND



About
I am Ink! I am all things good and nerdy, and not so good and devious! I like computers, games, and junk food. I dislike very few things actually. Except doing dishes. I hate dishes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII