Sleep over

Sleep over

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII
"

Alyss and Alex spend the night watching, movies and playing games...

"
Today was the Friday before thanksgiving break, and Alex was looking forward to it. Alyss had convinced her mom to let her stay the night.

Alex and Alyss were disslcussing the pros and cons of Sasuke being a girl, when the blond noticed a boy waving at them.

"Hey Alex, who's that?"

"Eh?" Alex looked and saw Marik waving at her. Waving back she answered Alyss. "His name's Marik. He just moved here last week."

Alyss giggled. "He's kinda cute."

Alex stumbled at her friend's statement. "A-Alyss!" She yelled in outrage.

"What? There's nothing wrong in saying someone looks cute." She said as innocently as possible. "Aw are you jelous? You're cute too!"

Alex's ebony eyebrow twitched. "No. Not at all."

Laughing, both girls walked to Alex's house.

(=^_^=)

Alex and Alyss sat on the couch in their pajamas. Huddled under a blanket, the bowl of popcorn sat untouched between them.

"Wait, Alex, what lye?"

"Its a chemical used for something. Its highly corrosive to human flesh though."

"A-and she drank it!?" Alyss exclaimed.

Alex nodded and shushed her. The little girl just collapsed into Harry Potter's arms. This was getting good.

"Oh. O-oh. Now that's just nasty." Alyss complained. "Poor Harry. *Sniff* Having a little girl die in his arms like that. So sad!" She bawled out.

Alex threw popcorn at the blond in order to shut her up. Alyss' deepest darkest severer was that she was the lady in the movie theater making loud comments. That's the real reason why she never went on dates.

An hour and a half later both girls sat there with their jaws hangings.

"Best. Movie. Ever!" Alex shouted.

Alyss looked at her appalled. "How could you say that? He and his son died!"

"Yes but it's much better than a clichèd ending." Alex continued, interrupting whatever it was Alyss was about to say. "And he was reuinited with his wife."

Alyss gave in. It was pretty good. A nice twist to what one would normally expect from such a movie.

"Fine, but let's play monopoly now."

Alex got up and went to the kitchen table to set up the game. "Okay. Put something on while I get it ready."

Alyss grabbed the remote and changed the Tv setting from Xbox to regular Tv. She flopped through the channels until she landed on one she and Alex liked. "Hey, how 'bout Adventure Time?" She called.

"Yeah! Put it on, I'm almost done." Alex replied.

Alyss rolled her eyes. How long did it take to set up a simple board game? Leaving the remote on the couch, she helped Alex set the game.

Soon enough all was exactly as it should be. Alex had chosen the thimble while Alyss chose the car. Putting on their game faces, both girls prepared themselves to a game of monopoly.

(=^_^=)

This was it. It had come down to this. Both had played exceptionally. One never had the lead over the other for long. But now, now the winner would be determined by whoever got free parking first.

"Hey Alyss, I've got a question."

"What is it?" Alyss moved her car close to the space. Only a five roll was needed to win.

Alex furrowed her brow. "Why is called Free Parking?"

Alyss looked io at her friend in questioning. "What do you mean?"

"Why do we get money for parking in a free area?"

"Well I don't know. Maybe we carhackes someone?"

Alex rolled and then smirked. "Well then in that case ive already won."

"What do you mean?" Alyss asked. Her green eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Alex slammed down her thimble with triumph. "Because you would never carjack someone. Where as I already have!"

Alyss glared at the thimble that had stolen her prizefighter from her. She will have her revenge!

Letting it go the blond pouted. "You're too competitive for your own good Alex."

Alex gasped. "I am not!"

"That boy is still in therapy, you know." She reminded her dark haired friend.

Alex crossed her arms. "Its not my fault he can't play tic tac toe."

Alyss smiled and softly shook her head. Yawning she glanced at the digital clock on the stove. Her eyes went wide. The clock was moving very fast. Certainly faster than it should be. She could literally see it ticking by. She glanced at the analog clock over by the stairs. The hands were spinning out of controll. And that was when she realized, they weren't moving faster. They were counting down.

The clocks hit zero and stopped. Turning to alert the still pouting Alex, the wall exploded.

The wall seperating the back yard from the house was gone. An inhuman howl ended all attempts at constant thought.

Alex held her head as she got up. Her vision was swimming, and she tasted blood in her mouth. She could barely tell what the massive creature that had destroyed part of her home was.

Her vision cleared and she saw a grotesque mix of a bear and a wolf the size a truck. Its matted fur was a smokey grey with black spots like a leopard. The tail looked as if it had been cut off unnaturally.

It sniffed around until it found what it was looking for. Carefully picking it up with its maw it turned tail and ran.

Alex had to find Alyss and get out of there. Stumbling her hand shot to her side as she hissed. Her hand touched something wet and sticky. Holding it in front of her she saw it covered in crimson. Her sight became blurry, and she fell. A blue and gray figured ran up to her before everything went dark.



© 2013 InkAngelXIII


Author's Note

InkAngelXIII
R/R, and hope you like it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on April 2, 2013
Last Updated on April 2, 2013
Tags: Heart, soul, wonderland, alex, alyss, marik, bandersnatch


Author

InkAngelXIII
InkAngelXIII

Ellendale, ND



About
I am Ink! I am all things good and nerdy, and not so good and devious! I like computers, games, and junk food. I dislike very few things actually. Except doing dishes. I hate dishes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII