Radioactive

Radioactive

A Story by Careless Whispers ._.
"

Idk where I'm going with this but I hope you enjoy :)

"
  "Radioactive. Radioactive." sang Bri Waterdyph.

Her voice a angelic silky smooth. Not messing up once. Not going pitchy, just perfection. Nobody knew about her talent except her dog. Even she didn't know how perfect her voice was. 

     It was only her and her dog in their house in LA. And she only sang at home. "We're painted red to fit right in. Whoa" she sang along to one of her favorite songs on the radio by the Imagine Dragons. She was sitting on her couch on her laptop...on facebook, radio blasting.    

     Her dog by the name Dexter jumped onto the couch next to her and snuggled close to her legs. He was a two year old Chihuahua puppy.

    "Hey Dexter." Bri told him. He looked up at her like he was half asleep, which he was. His eyes so big and brown, but u could hardly see the brown. His ears were down and just plain adorable. "Waddap Pup?" she asked. He stood up suddenly and jumped down from the couch. Then he ran into the kitchen, where his food bowl was. Seconds later, she heard him slurping his water loudly. He jumped back up onto the couch, looked at Bri....and burped. 

   She laughed. "You're gross dog." Then she went back to singing along with her favorite radio station. This time it was Heart Attack by Demi Lovato. 

    "Make me wanna act like a girl. Painting my nails and wearing high heels...." 

© 2013 Careless Whispers ._.


Author's Note

Careless Whispers  ._.
I have no idea where I'm going with this. If you guys could please comment and give me some ideas, I would really appreciate it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on June 8, 2013
Last Updated on June 18, 2013
Tags: Radioactive, singing, Dexter, Bri, where, am, I, going, with, this, idk

Author

Careless Whispers  ._.
Careless Whispers ._.

Where All The Critics Seem To Live, CA



About
I'm awesome. Hahaha but its true...My name is Elyssa LeClair. I am a 13 year old and more..

Writing