Elleon's Profile

Elleon's Profile

A Story by Kristin
"

Dated: September 2008. A profile of my made believe Naruto character!

"

Elleon’s Profile:

Full name: Elleon Yiana

Age: 14

Birthday: June 8th, 1994

Rank: Chunin

Clan: Yiana

Kekagenki: Light purple eyes with a star on the left cheek.

Elleon’s Kekagenki has the ability called ‘Yoru Nayu’, which gives her the ability to align the moon at any angle, putting her opponent right beneath the moon’s light, freezing the person where they stand and controlling their mind to do anything at her command.

Eyes: Light purple

Skin: A light whitish/tan with a star on her left cheek.

Hair: Longish in the back, but her bangs are shorter angled around her face. The color is very unique, it’s a silver like light brown in the sun, but in the moonlight it’s a light brown with some blond. A strip of her bangs is a baby blue.

Accessory: She wears a necklace in the shape of a raindrop (purplish) that her mother gave her before she died. On the back of it in silver letters, it says “Within lies a secret, love is the key, as friendship is the code.’ signifying that there’s something growing within Elleon. Her powers are merging with an unstoppable white demon wolf called ‘Korunari’, the demon’s power is mostly good, but if the keeper of the seal’s heart were to become tainted, the demon’s power would unleash, striking everything in its path.

Head ban: Hangs around her neck with the symbols of a moon over ripples of water.

Village History: The Iryana village was located in the fire country, but it’s location is a secret to most. Along the edges of the fire country’s coast, 50 feet under the water, lies a shield protecting a village, known as the Iryana village. 450 years ago, when the moon was over the country’s coastline, a meteor hit the moon, knocking an unknown moon rock down into the ocean’s depths, having it’s own pulse of chakra. The chakra was highly unusual, the blue radiation had the ability to form itself as a shield around anything, if used correctly. But once, every 1,000 years, a child, like Elleon, is born with the Kekagenki of her entire village, entrusted with the unknown rock.

Elleon’s History: Elleon was born in the year 1994, on June 8th. Her mother, Nyska, married to her father, Aisho, gave birth to her older brother on June 7th, 1990. Elleon was fonded of her older brother, as much as he adored her. Elleon was only 3 when she started practicing with her kekagenki, not easily controlled around Shoku. He had little trouble breaking Elleon’s hold, but it always made Elleon giggle the slightest bit. Elleon, at age 4, was already an expert when it came to herbs, such as flowers, and creating remedies that her mother taught her. Elleon’s dream was to become a medical ninja, just like Nyska. But, when Elleon turned 5, one night, when there was no moon located overhead, her brother, Shoku, ended up kidnapping his sister, Elleon, one night when the village was all asleep. He took her to the council’s head tower, where Itachi, his friend, awaited. Gently on the table, Shoku put Elleon there, with a circle written in blood stating “Forever lie here, as power may grow. The stronger you are, the faster you’ll go” and they performed a forbidden jutsus, their hands together, producing a bright white light over Elleon’s chest, breaking the first seal around her entire body. The Marks of the Korunari, showed all over her body, fading, then reappearing. The seal became unstable, as it was almost broken. The ANBU hastily rushed in, but Itachi and Shoku already dispersed, unfinished their mission. The seal forever lay unstable, ready to break any moment Elleon’s anger and power overwhelm her. All was normal, when Elleon was returned to her family, but, the unexpected happen. Elleon’s mother and father and her entire village, put aside the ANBU, died, protecting their village. They battled against Itachi and Shoku, but lost. The 2 boys escaped with no more than a scratch as the ANBU left Elleon all alone, as they chased after Itachi and Shoku, without returning to the village again. Elleon’s whole life, she fended for herself. She trained herself with the knowledge that she had grown to learn from reading every book in her village’s secret office. She became the last surviving member, besides Shoku, of the Yiana clan. At age 14, she departed from her village, using the “Usagu” jutsus, giving her the ability to breathe under water and taking the unknown moon rock with her, leaving the village to lie in ruins. She reached the surface and started her long journey, leading to no specific place, but her mission was to find her brother and Itachi, and get the answers she wanted.

Characteristics: Very shy, little sister to Shoku, heir to the Iryanna village’s only Kekagenki, seal keeper of Korunari, daughter of Nyska and Aisho, flower remedy expert, dreamed to become a medical ninja, seeking rouge ninja, Shoku, determined, mysterious, friendless, orphan, clumsy, strong, loving, caring, isolated, stubborn.

© 2008 Kristin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on October 1, 2008
Last Updated on October 1, 2008

Author

Kristin
Kristin

Jersey Shore, PA



Writing
The Picture The Picture

A Poem by Kristin


Faded Rose Faded Rose

A Book by Kristin