Knowing Pt2

Knowing Pt2

A Story by InsanityIsBeautiful

Hours turned into days. The days seemed to drag on. Still this horrible feeling carried on with her no matter what. He continued to distance himself from her as much as possible. She never said anything until the day, the day she dropped to knees and instantly felt every ounce of pain she has ever felt hit her at once. Her phone lie on the ground with open text messages. She could not believe what she was reading. The feeling that she had felt for awhile now was starting to make sense. Was this really happening? Did she just lose everything she had worked for and put up with for a girl that she trusted her life with? Surely this was a joke. She was in shock. Running out of work with her hat low saying she needed go take a break trying to keep her voice from cracking. Trying to suck up her tears to just make it outside without anyone noticing. She got to the bench and began to dial his number. There was no answer. She tried one more time. Still no answer. She sat on the bench alone crying her eyes out wondering why he would do this to her or why her best friend would do this to her. The man she loved was now in the arms of the girl that she would take a bullet for, her best friend. Feeling worthless, lifeless and completely suicidal she went back in to work strange minded and high off the pain that she was feeling. 'Her heart no longer existed, soul turning to black and her mind completely gone she completed her shift and went home. She was in the room they once shared. His clothes still hung in the closet. Jordan boxes still stacked high. The smell of marijuana still filled the room. Sitting on the cold hard wood floor she grabs a bottle of vodka that was near by. Staring at the bottle while her tears fall down her face she decides to open it and start drinking. Drinking never felt so good. She became fuzzy and tried to stand up but fell right back down. Drunk, she picked herself back up holding on to the bottle tight she got to the door. It was him. He was screaming at her but she could not understand anything he was saying. She tried to get past him as he shoved her. Slowly setting the bottle down and still not being able to understand him, he gets closer to her face. A rush of anger filled her body as she screamed. Pain rushed through the side of her face as she laid on the floor. Picking herself up now sitting against the wall looking down the stairs she cried. Opening her eyes she could not see a thing. 
It was now dark outside. She woke up to a man running his fingers through her hair whispering to her that he loved her and that he was sorry. Tears hitting her face, confused, she notices that he is holding her on the couch. He is crying and whispering. Sitting up quickly she starts to feel the pain in her face and slowly lays back down in his lap. She missed this feeling. The feeling of being loved and held. He was sorry, she was in his arms and that is all she wanted. Falling back to sleep while he wiped the tears from her eyes. She thought to herself that everything was okay now and that she was safe. Soon his real feelings just might come out. This was just the beginning.

© 2013 InsanityIsBeautiful


Author's Note

InsanityIsBeautiful
Please ignore any grammar problems. This is just a rough draft and I plan on editing it at a later time when I put all the parts together.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha I read through the first part and I felt lucky because you already had the second one done and I wouldn't have to wait to find out what happens, and now I got to wait for part 3?? Haha this is very good writing I can't wait to read more! =D

Posted 11 Years Ago


InsanityIsBeautiful

11 Years Ago

You wont have to wait too long. Fortunately, I can't sleep for the life of me and writing just happe.. read more
Keep writting because I love this!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


InsanityIsBeautiful

11 Years Ago

I think there just might be a part 3!
Be myself!

11 Years Ago

YAY!!!! lol
Like the description and her road through darkness, great job especially when she felt that drink never felt so good, it's gets better and better with the pain (trust me:D), amazing second part, loving it

Posted 11 Years Ago


InsanityIsBeautiful

11 Years Ago

I hope so. I really do. Thank you very much!
I think this is great very fluid and I imagine everything happening as I read it.
Keep up the good work and don't stop writting because the hardest part is getting it all down. Once you have it all then you can edit everything which takes a lot of time. But so far it's really good. The protagonist seems likeable and interesting and I am keen to find out what else happens to her in events to come :)
I began writting a novel a year ago I'm thinking of uploading a few chapters which I have written and editted, once uploaded I'd love it if you would take the time to read a few chapters and feed back on it. Anyway keep up the good works ! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


InsanityIsBeautiful

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 18, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013

Author

InsanityIsBeautiful
InsanityIsBeautiful

Cleveland, OH



About
I am a young writer from Cleveland, Ohio. I began writing as a tool to help cope with certain situations and experiences that I did not understand at the age of 12. Since then I was writing on and off.. more..

Writing