Using a Back Inversion Table for Sciatica

Using a Back Inversion Table for Sciatica

A Story by In Table

The incidence of chronic back pain is increasing at an alarming rate. Adolescents to seniors and even children are suffering from the disorder., allopathic treatment options available to combat chronic back pain are certainly not heartening. As a matter of fact, The NSAID (regular OTC painkillers) can often prove detrimental to your health, while steroids can have long-term side effects. So, is there no reprieve in sight for people from back pain?


Help is available in the form of a time tested and effective therapy which was buried in the sands of time for almost 2000 years. Known as inversion therapy, this form of treatment is effective in treating back pain associated with spinal compression.


What is spinal compression?

The vertebral column is a tube made of small bones called vertebrae;It ensconces the spinal cord in this bony tube. The vertebral column is under constant pressure caused for the gravitational force. When bad posture and sedentary life style or even physical activities that cause vertebral strain are added to the equation, things quickly escalate. The vertebrae fuse because of the pressure that reduces the amount of area available to the exiting nerve roots. This can cause debilitating back pain, which can also lead to permanent disability if not controlled in time.


What is a back inversion table, and how can it help?

A back inversion table is a device that helps you take the pressure off your vertebral column. It should be used for a few minutes two to three times a day. The vertebral column is subjected to intense pressure regardless of your physical position, so even when you are lying down, your spinal cord still has to endure the weight of your body.

The only way to take the pressure off of your vertebral column is to be in the upside down position. A back inversion table helps you to get into this position without too much trouble.

One of the primary benefits of using a back inversion table is the quick and conspicuous reduction in back pain without the use of pain killers.

Also, using a back inversion table can improve the flow of blood to the brain and eyes enhancing concentration and vision.

Since you are in the upside down position, it also takes the pressure off your vital organs including the lungs, kidney, etc;This also helps to improve the health of vital physiological systems.



With so many back inversion tables available in the market, which one should you choose and why?

While using a back inversion table is the simple yet effective, the same cannot be said about buying one. The sheer variety of tables available in the market can prove to be confusing for most buyers. However, one of the most popular back inversion tables in the market today is the EP 550 Inversion Therapy Table.


Here is a look at why this product is so well received:


  • Sturdy: EP 550 Inversion Therapy Table is a one of its kind back inversion tables made from high carbon steel. It is a sturdy piece of engineering which comes with a 5 years warranty and has   demonstrated robust usage over 50,000 cycles without any signs of wear.
  • Complete inversion possible: Unlike some other inversion tables in the market, EP 550 Inversion Therapy Table can be used at a complete range of inversion angles. While you should start slow, in time you will have to get to a completely upside down position. However many inversion tables do not let you do this which seriously diminishes their efficacy.
  • Safe: The equipment has been put through stringent quality and safety tests.
  • Easy to assemble: It should not take you more than a few minutes to assemble this back inversion table with the use of simple tools found in your garage.
  • Ideal for home use: You can easily store the EP 550 Inversion Therapy Table in a closet or even under the bed making it ideal for home usage.
  • Comes with a guarantee: The manufacturer offers a 30 day money back guarantee on the product.
  • Manufacturer offers telephone support and user guide: When you buy the EP 550 Inversion Therapy Table you get a user guide that will help you to use this back inversion table to its full benefit and also you get telephone support from the manufacturer.

If back pain has impacted the quality of your life; do not pump painkillers into your system. Instead choose a back inversion table and before you know it, you will be leading a healthy and pain free life again. You can find further information on our website, shown below.

© 2019 In Table


Author's Note

In Table
To find out more about using an Inversion Therapy Table for back and sciatic nerve pain and for a more detailed explanation about how this works, please visit my website at http://tablefacts.com/[http://tablefacts.com/best-inversion-table/]. We would strongly recommend using an inversion therapy table in conjunction with a program of back exercises using Muscle Balance Therapy for an effective, permanent solution for back and sciatic nerve pain relief.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on July 21, 2019
Last Updated on July 21, 2019
Tags: Inversion Table, Sciatica, back pain

Author

In Table
In Table

Dallas



About
This is a community for discussions and general sharing of thoughts or ideas about life in general and home Improvement. A community for hobbyists, and artisans who enjoy. more..

Writing