Unintentional Desires

Unintentional Desires

A Story by Intangible Mind
"

Do you ever get that feeling to write something but you don't know what..

"
There's this pull, a string tugging at my chest, that itching feeling of wanting to produce something. I want to create content, make something, whether it's a drawing or a piece of writing. Other times I fall into the music, letting it wash over me until I'm at peace. What I realized is that there is always enough time to do what you want. Always. Even if it's only five minutes a day, that's more than enough to create something great.

I realized that throughout the years of my adolescence I've been trying to figure out what I should "do" and to focus on one thing. But the beauty of the matter is that you don't have to, there are so many hobbies and urges that you get and we're all able to fulfill the ones we feel we need to.

I can feel it, I want to make some mark in the world. I want to create things that mean something to me, and hopefully to others as well.

© 2016 Intangible Mind


Author's Note

Intangible Mind
I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this and hope I've been able to inspire or motivate someone! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on April 20, 2015
Last Updated on February 20, 2016
Tags: Motivate, unintentional, desires, hobbies, don't worry, love

Author

Intangible Mind
Intangible Mind

About
I'm just another person trying to write the pain away. more..

Writing