Is it a dream?

Is it a dream?

A Story by Intothemilkyway
"

This is my entry for a contest.

"
I just returned from my holiday trip from Spain and i watch how everything moves as my taxi driver takes me home.
And here iam, In front of my little apartment. I take off from the taxi and with an intense feeling of happiness i can't wait to take the stairs to the seventh floor.
Yes there is no elevator. Just some old dusty stairs to an almost 35 year old building left with many mysteries.
Finally in front of my door i open it with a smile on my face.
I enter in and throw everything i had on the ground.
As i look around i just throw myself on the couch letting out a sigh.
Suddenly i feel chills crippling my body. It seems a little bit cold even tho my house is always warm.
I get up and remove my hair tie which seemed to be too tight around my high pony tail.
I prepare the shower, lose all my clothes and enter in to cleanse my body.
After what seemed like an hour to me i get out and go to my room.
I open the door and my eyes go to my bed.
I froze.
I saw some hair and a hand holding tight the blanket.I try to get a better look by getting closer.
And as i tip tap getting closer and closer the blanket flows and the thing that was inside it throws itself at  me and i hit the floor.
At this time i wake up seeing it's just a bad dream.
Or was it.
I look down seeing my hands having  black hair in them i scream.


             The End.

© 2019 Intothemilkyway


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on October 2, 2019
Last Updated on October 2, 2019
Tags: scary, contest, spooky, october, halloween, story

Author

Intothemilkyway
Intothemilkyway

Albania



About
I love writing . I write whatever comes in my mind. "If you can't be the poet, be the poem" more..

Writing