Payment

Payment

A Story by Darkened_drear

Watching the limbs sway in the breeze as the night closes in and the truth is bore from the heart of the wicked...I close my weary eyes as I stare into memories better left behind.Your love comforts me no more but brings me deep sadness forevermore as i try to forget it all but my heart calls to you though my mind seeks ease from the torment inside .Chained is my soul and my happiness has come to pass.It is true that nothing lasts not even passion.Who I see within myself is nothing but a mirage of a former life one in which you actually loved me but I will never be enough.I am not as beautiful as her am I nor as easy to please but she will hurt you as you have torn me.And when she does do not come back to this darkened hell in which I dwell because my emotions cannot stand the lies and the misery.Read the damage in these saddened sapphire depths that burn with an eternal spark of hatred as what we had turns to ash and the rage becomes a spell you cast me in.I was naive to believe in you or ever trust a snake like you.Your scales were cold against my flesh but my blade will split you open wide.And I wont care to watch you bleed because I hope you suffer without end.My shaky hands hold the power to put you in your place.Six feet under but I wont bother to exterminate your sorry existence.I stand up and my robe of blackened silk drags across the sodden ground as a moon of white casts down its ghostly light.The stillness of a lake just a few feet away beckons me to its frigid waters as I walk into its welcoming pool of delight and feel it choke away the life from my lungs.suffocating.Time stands still and I forget the world is real .My end.My beginning and your worst nightmare come true because vengeance is mine boo.For your foolish ways you will pay.

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have a good rhythm flow! Interesting word choices as well. You have quite the vocabulary. This was a good read. Nice job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Darkened_drear

9 Years Ago

Thank you :)I was always an outcast and it has been my inspiration for many years ...writing is my p.. read more
DeadDreamer

9 Years Ago

Outcasts are the best. We feel things others don't, and our thoughts are lively. We're unique! (:
Darkened_drear

9 Years Ago

That is why we endure and survive:)we are the strongest

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 21, 2014
Tags: payment, pain, misery, love, broken-hearted, betrayal

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing