Pained Love

Pained Love

A Story by Darkened_drear

Her sapphires storm with red hot rage.Skin of white glistens with thick frigid drops of evening rain.Lips pursed into a menacing grin of malice.A dress of silken black hugging a trembling silhouette.Nails jagged and coated in a dark polish veiled in scarlet drops of a crimson waterfall.She stares into his cruel eyes with a coldness of her own.He saunters closer but she clasps his throat watching his flesh split beneath her razors.She senses his bewilderment but tightens her grip upon his neck.Breaking down in both excitement and sadness.Her blackened heart withering inside the lifeless carcass she has become.He tries in desperation to free himself but she is mercilessly determined to take the essence of his soul in return for the love he tore from her.Guttural noises pass his lips.She is overjoyed by his agony.Her smile widening.As the air in his oxygen starved lungs recedes and he closes his forever.Passion burned away as a heart dies one last time.

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 21, 2014
Tags: love, pain, heartache, disdain, sadness

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing