Fixation

Fixation

A Story by Darkened_drear

She is a sweet image of a heavenly hell..with heels of horrors..a smiling simile of a s**t trip to boredom..all the boys love her..but her alibis of treason are her reasoning for wanting you...makes you feel special..but she wants nothing more than to break you..let the disease fester in to please you..while she plays you..because her imagery is to simply control you..make you weak.then leave..your just another piece on her board ..that she leaves when she's done pissing out the cum..waiting for something better...you arouse her devious drive..but you won't be her number one guy..just something she loves to rip and tear..til nothing's there..your a symbol of her sugar coated hypocrisy..she says she has never done this before but she is telling you what you desire to hear...because your there..something to make the agony she feels ease..but she will abandon you when she has gotten her fixation fucked and done...

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on August 27, 2014
Last Updated on August 27, 2014
Tags: whore, hate, abnormal, ramble, essay

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing