Black-Winged Angel

Black-Winged Angel

A Chapter by Iron K. Tager
"

Those of the darkest colors can sometimes carry all the light.

"

            It was a nice and quiet place to sit and hide.  In this book, written in it, is nothing but tears.  Never a word was written by hand, but those that are written by feelings.  Being alone to nothing but the soft, definite light and dead eyes walking everywhere else continued.  Where was a place for a black fairy of dreams, lost?  A secluded bird, caged in willingly.  Will there be will to move on?

            He alone came to that place. All the words were spoken to open hearts.  He was kind, and honest.  He was warm, and inviting.  Taking the hand to light, led on the pleasant path, and leaving all that once was.  A friend forever was made.  The feelings cemented.

            Unpleasant ideas left one to one.  Alone again, but ailing for the other instead.  Leading a change to form the world around, unsung bonds became epics.  Only sung softly to one another, it became music for all to hear.  A lullaby we knew by heart.  A lullaby we kept without lyrics.

            Spreading the black wings, the raven took the unholy white.  Though pact was made, bonds were cut.  The invisible hellfire surrounding the arm of salvation broke away the heralded impossible bind.  Two sets of wings flew freedom that day.

            That comfortable, quiet place to hide was a memory, left to the book.  The lifeless eyes brightened to the future.  The everlasting friendship was forged, and the book of tears left to the memory’s keeping. 

Now an invincible light shines on the smiles us children hold, in the endless story and fantasy world that is as much real.  The black raven that of a white angel, only he could say, and in the end there is only one thing to hold true:  I love him.



© 2013 Iron K. Tager


Author's Note

Iron K. Tager
Some strange sentences, I'm sure, but it was all part of my writing style back when I made this (1 year ago).

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013
Tags: Black-Winged Angel


Author

Iron K. Tager
Iron K. Tager

NC



About
Hello! I'm not really that good of a writer at all, but I do enjoy writing. I tend to only write things when I feel like it, so sometimes I go long stretches without putting anything down. I wrote .. more..

Writing