Intro.

Intro.

A Chapter by Ironside

It was the year 2013, in Bronx, NY. As the economy of America continued to get better, the financial situation of everyone started to look up. For Devon it seemed like life couldn't get any worse. With his Father in the ongoing war in Afghanistan, and his mother in a seemingly endless depression. His life seemed to be all but pointless by this point. All the while many people, in the United States and the rest of the world, began to mutate.
As the "Ab-normals" as they were called became worse, the people were being made more aware of the ongoing changing in humanity. "Ab-normals" were being banished from society, and sent to reservations for them and anyone who wished to be continually associated with them. Due to the fact that their strange abilities and appearances, they were deemed too insatiable for society. The camps had seemed to bring about many uproars and rebellions within the groups of Ab normals. It seemed as though they were all getting worse. War had already broken out in Britain, France, and China. War in the United States seems imminent, and the country is in a turmoil with neighbor turning against neighbor, and friend against friend. Who knows what's to come....


© 2010 Ironside


Author's Note

Ironside
The first part of my first book. Any suggestions

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on October 18, 2010
Last Updated on October 19, 2010


Author

Ironside
Ironside

Mililani HI, NY



About
Simple. Just wanna chill relax and do me,I'm in Hawaii now.. Idk I'll figure it out. I'm an amateur writer but I am kind of ambitious. But ya kno I got mah fam here to help me out, Critisism welcome. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ironside